napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE Rad 140 Log

I've got to say so far RAD is pretty damn awesome. My weight is up about 4 pounds as if this morning while being slightly leaner than I was at the start of the rad run. I had a really good chest workout yesterday and a good cardio workout this morning. I've noticed my energy level throughout the day has been noticeably higher. I no longer feel like I want to go back to a pre workout because my energy in the gym has been fantastic.
Chest workout
Bench 275 for 4 sets of 8,8,8,7
Incline bench 225 4 sets of 8
Incline db flyes 55 4 sets of 8
Cable crossover 110 4 sets of 8
Rope pressdown 65 4 sets of 8
Skull crushers 85 4 sets of 8
Overhead rope extension 62.5 4 sets of 8,8,7,7

I've got to say so far RAD is pretty damn awesome. My weight is up about 4 pounds as if this morning while being slightly leaner than I was at the start of the rad run. I had a really good chest workout yesterday and a good cardio workout this morning. I've noticed my energy level throughout the day has been noticeably higher. I no longer feel like I want to go back to a pre workout because my energy in the gym has been fantastic.
Chest workout

excellent brother! this is what i expected from this and your showing it to all be accurate... keep up the great work!

Chest workout

Definitely can't complain about results like that man! That's pretty awesome what the RAD has done for you already

I've been getting slowly but surely stronger week by week. A quick rundown of the last few days.
Friday: squats 315 4 sets of 6. I just started squatting again after a low back injury about 6 months ago so I'm feeling pretty good about the number
Sunday: bench 285 for 8,7,7,6
Incline DB press 100 4 sets of 8
Flat DB flyes 50 4 sets of 10
Cable crossover 110 4 sets of 10

Oh one more thing. I've been getting extremely lethargic midday. Caffeine doesn't seem to do anything to help alleviate it. I've kind of just been trying to power through it.

I've been getting slowly but surely stronger week by week. A quick rundown of the last few days.
Friday: squats 315 4 sets of 6. I just started squatting again after a low back injury about 6 months ago so I'm feeling pretty good about the number
Sunday: bench 285 for 8,7,7,6
Incline DB press 100 4 sets of 8
Flat DB flyes 50 4 sets of 10
Cable crossover 110 4 sets of 10

Solid numbers bro! Those are some very nice strength increases!

Sleep has been pretty decent recently. I get anywhere between 6-8 a night.

Ok I was just curious. I hadn't heard about lethargy on RAD140 in the other logs, so just trying to figure out what might be causing that for you

Well so turns out the bad sleep was the beginning of me getting sick so no blame goes to the RAD on that. Still had a very good back workout and I feel like I'm getting stronger much more quickly the past few weeks.
Back/bis-
One arm DB rows- 115 5 sets of 6
Lat pull downs - 200 5 sets of 6
Standing pull down - 170 4 sets of 7
Straight arm pull down - 90 3 sets of 10
One arm lat pull down ascending reps 1 set of 30
Barbell curl - 100 4 sets of 8
Alt DB curl 40 4 sets of 8
Preacher curl- 90 3 sets of 10

Well so turns out the bad sleep was the beginning of me getting sick so no blame goes to the RAD on that. Still had a very good back workout and I feel like I'm getting stronger much more quickly the past few weeks.
Back/bis-
One arm DB rows- 115 5 sets of 6
Lat pull downs - 200 5 sets of 6
Standing pull down - 170 4 sets of 7
Straight arm pull down - 90 3 sets of 10
One arm lat pull down ascending reps 1 set of 30
Barbell curl - 100 4 sets of 8
Alt DB curl 40 4 sets of 8
Preacher curl- 90 3 sets of 10

Sucks about the sickness bro, but at least you know what was causing your issues. I hope you have that illness behind you now and you can get back to killing it again

Weighed in this morning at 207.4. So I'm up about 7.5 pounds in a month on RAD. Strength is up, endurance is up and libido seems pretty consistent. Severe shutdown was one thing I was worried about with this compound. There were some logs done for sarmsearch that showed some really terrible shutdown. I don't have bloods to confirm but I know my body pretty well and feel normal if not better than usual.

Weighed in this morning at 207.4. So I'm up about 7.5 pounds in a month on RAD. Strength is up, endurance is up and libido seems pretty consistent. Severe shutdown was one thing I was worried about with this compound. There were some logs done for sarmsearch that showed some really terrible shutdown. I don't have bloods to confirm but I know my body pretty well and feel normal if not better than usual.

Those are so,e pretty awesome results on gains man. That's pretty significant. Nice job!

As for the shutdown, I've been curious about that and how it would test levels and the HPTA. I believe there are some that are planning bloodwork which will help. It's very nice to hear that you feel great on it with no perceptible issues

Those are so,e pretty awesome results on gains man. That's pretty significant. Nice job!

As for the shutdown, I've been curious about that and how it would test levels and the HPTA. I believe there are some that are planning bloodwork which will help. It's very nice to hear that you feel great on it with no perceptible issues
I'm hoping my probationary period will be over at my new job and I'll have insurance by the time I'm ready to finish my run. The first thing I'll do is get a full panel done.

I did legs today and I re tested some volume work I did in the beginning to see if there would be any difference. So I chose 225 for squats and got to it. The last time I was able to get to 70 total reps before my legs started to fail. Today I made it to 100! I felt like I could have continued to go but wanted to leave some energy for other leg work. This is by far the biggest difference in strength and endurance I've seen thus far. I'm quite impressed.

I did legs today and I re tested some volume work I did in the beginning to see if there would be any difference. So I chose 225 for squats and got to it. The last time I was able to get to 70 total reps before my legs started to fail. Today I made it to 100! I felt like I could have continued to go but wanted to leave some energy for other leg work. This is by far the biggest difference in strength and endurance I've seen thus far. I'm quite impressed.

Very nice bro! That's pretty damn impressive and a really big increase in volume

Looks like your making some impressive progress man. I'm glad the RAD is treating you so well. I'm also diggin it.. I notice the ability to push through those last reps and it's obvious you're experiencing some of the same results.

It will be interesting to see my blood panel after the cycle. I want to see just how bad the shit down is.

Looks like your making some impressive progress man. I'm glad the RAD is treating you so well. I'm also diggin it.. I notice the ability to push through those last reps and it's obvious you're experiencing some of the same results.

It will be interesting to see my blood panel after the cycle. I want to see just how bad the shit down is.

That bloodwork is what I'm really curious about as well. It will tell us a lot about what exactly to expect from this compound for effect on HPTA

Most were running things incorrectly and who knows what kind of product they were actually getting... Your seeing the results your SUPPOSED to see because you have the highest of quality product.. your doing an amazing job brother... how is everything moving along for you?

Everything so far is going really well. The fatigue I had been experiencing is completely gone. My workouts have been some of the best most focused workouts in a long time. I look forward to going in everyday because I know I can do better than the last week. Another nice thing I've noticed is I have a bum knee which has been operated on twice. Normally it aches like crazy after leg day but recovery has been so fast that I haven't experienced any kind of aches or pains. Only thing I can say is I get some pretty gnarly low back pumps depending on what I'm doing.
Weight is holding steady at 207.4. I'll definitely be giving RAD a full 12 week run.

Top Bottom