napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C/ Deca/ Dbol

bmyers818

Just got off a Test C/Dbol/Tren E cyc. Everything went well except some head issues with the tren. Other than that no androgenic symptoms and no prolactic issues as well. I want to run this new stack except i want to have a decent layout. I understand that deca is extremely suppressive to test so i just want to make sure i got a cycle laid out well with the test compared to the deca. Any and all input will be appreciated, thanks for your time guys. Also i been toying with the idea of running tren a on the back 6 weeks of the cycle after i drop the dbol.

Heres a layout for you

1-12 test cyp 400wk
1-12 deca 300wk
1-12 caber 0.5 2xwk
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-6 dbol 30mg ed
1-6 cycle assist

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Id suggest staying away from running two nandrolones at the same time, so id leave the tren out at the end. If anything, run the dbol 1-4 instead and add winstrol 8-12 and start cycle assist 8-12 as well.

Heres a layout for you

1-12 test cyp 400wk
1-12 deca 300wk
1-12 caber 0.5 2xwk
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-6 dbol 30mg ed
1-6 cycle assist

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Id suggest staying away from running two nandrolones at the same time, so id leave the tren out at the end. If anything, run the dbol 1-4 instead and add winstrol 8-12 and start cycle assist 8-12 as well.
I do like that layout that win sounds good too to take way that water

Mastermolnar gave you a pretty good layout. Just make sure you take enough time off after this cycle and don't jump into another one soon. Also make sure you get some caber in that cycle with the deca

Just got off a Test C/Dbol/Tren E cyc. Everything went well except some head issues with the tren. Other than that no androgenic symptoms and no prolactic issues as well. I want to run this new stack except i want to have a decent layout. I understand that deca is extremely suppressive to test so i just want to make sure i got a cycle laid out well with the test compared to the deca. Any and all input will be appreciated, thanks for your time guys. Also i been toying with the idea of running tren a on the back 6 weeks of the cycle after i drop the dbol.

i can give you a sick setup bro but i need to know a few facts about you... age/height/weight/body fat and what are your intended goals from the cycle bro?

Heres a layout for you

1-12 test cyp 400wk
1-12 deca 300wk
1-12 caber 0.5 2xwk
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-6 dbol 30mg ed
1-6 cycle assist

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod

This is a great setup for introducing deca. As said, don't leave out the caber. Otherwise, should be a solid cycle. You could even throw some mk and gw in there for pct.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This is the same cycle I'm currently on. Everything is kick ass but I'm lethargic as hell. My aromasin is on the way. Hard lesson learned

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This is the same cycle I'm currently on. Everything is kick ass but I'm lethargic as hell. My aromasin is on the way. Hard lesson learned

That can certainly happen if estrogen gets too high

im sure bro... you cant use dbol without aromasin... that's a major issue... on top of having deca involved... i hope you have caber on hand as well... be careful bro

You'll probably lose at least 5 pounds of water weight shortly after taking the aromasin. I was on an ai and switched and lost 5 pounds.

Yeah I've been all over the place with this cycle. Listened to my bud who I thought he knew what he was doing. Shit. I have so many Damn emotional and energy problems right now, it's crazy. But since being on here I've learned a freaking ton.
My ordering coming in from phurous will hopefully put me on track where I need to be.
Looks like I need to study what caber is. First time seeing that one.
Thanks for the advice

dont ever run without it on hand.. yes please dont

Yeah I've been all over the place with this cycle. Listened to my bud who I thought he knew what he was doing. Shit. I have so many Damn emotional and energy problems right now, it's crazy. But since being on here I've learned a freaking ton.
My ordering coming in from phurous will hopefully put me on track where I need to be.
Thanks for the advice

Caber is an antiprolactin that you will need to run anytime you use a nandrolone like deca or tren.

Thanks for the advice

yeah bro, you should not be using nandrolones without having caber on hand... that's a must bro... make sure you look for the articles we have on the forum and get familiarized because its extremely important to have and use...

Damn. I'm prime example of what happens when you pull the trigger before you check the gun. Caber is the one thing I don't have on the way.
Looks like I got a ton more reading to do and strategize how I'm gonna get just that on the way.
Thanks again for the advice.

Damn. I'm prime example of what happens when you pull the trigger before you check the gun. Caber is the one thing I don't have on the way.
Looks like I got a ton more reading to do and strategize how I'm gonna get just that on the way.
Thanks again for the advice.

Ya man, running caber as an antiprolactin during a nandrolone cycle is extremely important. Some people don't use one and just try to keep their estrogen really low with a high AI dose to combat it, but I wouldn't suggest that. It often goes badly for many that have tried that route. I would always run caber as a precaution.

Top Bottom