napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why Planet Fitness and other chain gym "trainers" can eat shit...

So does somebody push a lung alarm button or some shit like that? Or is it the front desk.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Id do it tomorrow.

I am 190 at 5'8" and am the closest thing to a monster in the entire place whenever I walk in. If you've seen my pics in my log thread you'll see that Im not that big.

Loll at the PF by my house in Philly a dude came in the locker room took one look at me and was like "Clen got you sweating?". Lol now we're good friends.

Hhahahah i feel like they would just tell me to leave immediatly. We will see though.

Yes they are my friend from the ordering to getting the track number and getting your package you cant ask for nothing better than how they do it so smooth and such good communication. The best part is your getting some great gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

The one back in Philly had this group of dudes from the hood who would come in and launch shit just to set it off. Its manual and the employees would be too scared. Lolololol .
There's a lot of great Clips on YouTube of planet fitness trolling. They are always great for a good laugh lol

I use the term "trainer" very loosely in this situation because I'm sure there are some decent and legit ones out there.

I was just at the PF near my house and all I wanted to do was do cable flyes. As I've been saying in my log, I need to work on my chest. The cables give me the absolute best workout and results. Now, I got done doing some warm ups and incline db presses when I noticed the 6 foot 100 lbs "trainer" taking up 4 machines worth of space while trying to get his dick sucked through awful flirting with 2 girls who had the combined brain size of a grain of sand. I asked if I could work in and he said they were using them in a circuit. They weren't, they were just talking about retarded bullshit and taking up space. Not to mention this dickhead was going to hurt someone with his idiot form and training methods. Rookie.

By the time I finally did a bunch of other things and waited, it had been an hour and we had to leave to go out to dinner. I ended up getting so mad that I tanned and started doing naked pushups to work off some of my frustration before my girl and I had to go have dinner.

IT'S A GYM NOT A YEARBOOK SIGNING PARTY.

/rant

dc3292bd7f0203e68659f62e8d1ba81a.jpg
how about this one they are out of control my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 70 lb dumbbells and no benches. I left and joined the Y. It's tough to find a good gym.

gotta try different places. what appears to be good, always isnt the case either.

for example for me personally places that charge alot of money and close early in the night are worthless. i need a place that is 24 hours or near it. i have an odd scedule

Why Planet Fitness and other chain gym "trainers" can eat shit...

dc3292bd7f0203e68659f62e8d1ba81a.jpg
how about this one they are out of control my friend

That's really fucking weird...that goes against everything I've learned and believe in from the time I first started in the gym in high school; growing up on rocky....yellin' NO PAIN NO PAIN, over and over, one more one more, that's just fuckin' really messed up to me...also bc when people really learn how to dig in and lift in the gym, there's no going back....that just doesn't make any sense to me,...I WANNA DO A DOUBLE DROP KICK TO THAT FUCKIN' SIGN!!!! ARGH, ROID RAGE, I HATE IT.!!!

Top Bottom