napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shutdown on superstack - is my experience normal?

awq

Hello everyone!
So about 8 weeks into my Super Stack the shrinkage of the balls has become really noticable.. Is this normal? My testies has really started to ache every now and then.
Struggling with the sex drive aswell, but then I'm less then two weeks from a contest, so it's quite normal.

There will be suppression. But it shouldn't shut you down. Unless your levels were low to begin with.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not completly shut down. But this is my first try on any PED's, so is some noticable ball shrinkage normal? :)

Yeah, I'm not completly shut down. But this is my first try on any PED's, so is some noticable ball shrinkage normal? :)

How do you know your shutdown without bloodwork??? You cant say that unless bloodwork shows it bro... You should not have major testicular shrinkage though... I understand the symptoms, and no its not normal but bloodwork is the only way go say youf shutdown

How do you know your shutdown without bloodwork??? You cant say that unless bloodwork shows it bro... You should not have major testicular shrinkage though... I understand the symptoms, and no its not normal but bloodwork is the only way go say youf shutdown

i'm afraid I can't really do bloodwork, the healthcare system in my country is public, and they don't do that a whole lot. I ask partially 'cause I got tested for anabolics today, and it just seems worrying to have balls shrinking.. That being said, acne is even going away at the moment, so I know I'm not getting any prohormones or steroids into my body... I do dose the S4 at 100mg per day though, I tolerate the sight side effects that well... and LGD at max dose of course.

Anything else that could be causing it?
Thanks for your quick response Dylan, really love that this forum is blessed enough to have you here.

i'm afraid I can't really do bloodwork, the healthcare system in my country is public, and they don't do that a whole lot. I ask partially 'cause I got tested for anabolics today, and it just seems worrying to have balls shrinking.. That being said, acne is even going away at the moment, so I know I'm not getting any prohormones or steroids into my body... I do dose the S4 at 100mg per day though, I tolerate the sight side effects that well... and LGD at max dose of course.

Anything else that could be causing it?
Thanks for your quick response Dylan, really love that this forum is blessed enough to have you here.

where did you get the sarms from bro?

Everything from Pure Essence :) Now that I study my balls further, they not immensely smaller. Maybe 30% or so.

If you have any suppression from sarms use it would be minimal at best bro.... The only way you can say your suppressed is if bloodwork shows it... You may want to add daa a bit early and that will help

If you have any suppression from sarms use it would be minimal at best bro.... The only way you can say your suppressed is if bloodwork shows it... You may want to add daa a bit early and that will help

Yeah, I definetly will after my competition in 9 days. I develop acne EXTREMLY easily tho, and I don't want that for the stage :) that's why I doubt I consumed and PH's or steroids by mistake, I would be breaking up everywhere...
Of course I'm a tiny bit worried for the drug test results, but not that much. I have faith in Pure Essence.

Hello everyone!
So about 8 weeks into my Super Stack the shrinkage of the balls has become really noticable.. Is this normal? My testies has really started to ache every now and then.
Struggling with the sex drive aswell, but then I'm less then two weeks from a contest, so it's quite normal.

it shouldnt shut you down that hardcore dude..somethings not right

like dylan said, you cant know for sure without bloodwork. shrinkage doesnt mean total shut down

Aight, thanks for the help bro! I guess shutdown was the wrong word. Was just curious whether shrinkage was something that can be attributed to SARMS :) I guess it's something that comes with the suppression.

well i am sure you could get some skin shrinkage but hell you don't want a big sac in a comp anyway it will distract from what you are there for. lol i wish i didn't even have a sac to be honest just gets in the way hahahaha

Yeah, I definetly will after my competition in 9 days. I develop acne EXTREMLY easily tho, and I don't want that for the stage :) that's why I doubt I consumed and PH's or steroids by mistake, I would be breaking up everywhere...
Of course I'm a tiny bit worried for the drug test results, but not that much. I have faith in Pure Essence.

As long as you aren't being tested for sarms, you are in the clear bro. Nothing to worry about there.

Testicular shrinkage can happen any time there is anything causing any suppression at all. Sarms are minimally suppressive, and testicular atrophy will vary from person to person. It seems like you may possibly be more prone to it. It's something that is temporary, so I wouldn't worry a great deal about it. Just hit your PCT afterwards and you'll return to normal

As long as you aren't being tested for sarms, you are in the clear bro. Nothing to worry about there.

Testicular shrinkage can happen any time there is anything causing any suppression at all. Sarms are minimally suppressive, and testicular atrophy will vary from person to person. It seems like you may possibly be more prone to it. It's something that is temporary, so I wouldn't worry a great deal about it. Just hit your PCT afterwards and you'll return to normal

Sweet! I only got tested for narcotics and anabolics, which are of course illegal. So it wasn't even a WADA test. So I should be good to go.
Can't wait to try Pure Essence RAD140 btw! People already think that I use steroids all the time, then this should blow their minds ;)

Sweet! I only got tested for narcotics and anabolics, which are of course illegal. So it wasn't even a WADA test. So I should be good to go.
Can't wait to try Pure Essence RAD140 btw! People already think that I use steroids all the time, then this should blow their minds ;)

RAD-140 is awesome stuff, and there's been some sweet feedback on its effects in the logs. I'm sure you'd really enjoy it man. It's pretty powerful

it most definitely will blow their minds as well as yours!

Top Bottom