napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Super Stack log.

im a 90 minute a day cardio person but i know how to accommodate everything and piece it all together without sacrificing muscle... the beauty of sarms is they allow you to do more cardio but also preserve muscle all along the way... THEY ARE DESIGNED TO PREVENT MUSCLE WASTAGE... that's the beauty of all this... that's why they hold such a high capability on results.... you can hit cardio harder and not lose muscle in the process... its a win win bro

definitely a HUGE benefit. preventing muscle wastage is KEY

Day 3.
Chest/arms and cardio. Kinda shitty workout today. Not gonna lie.. it's cold here and I hate the cold -__- I love the heat. Felt small today. I hit cardio and it felt way more beneficial. I can see less water retention. I also dosed my 6.25mg aromasin with the S4 this evening. Hopefully I'll get better workouts. Gotta keep pushing through!!!!

Today will be the start of week 2 and is my 8th dose.
Muscles definitely feel fuller and pumps have been insane. I can see my abs are tightening up quite a bit and I feel great. Cardio has never been an issue for me but I actually have to STOP MYSELF lol About to dose here in about 20 minute. Taste doesn't bother me anymore. Looking forward to more results. Also, I've been eating clean and lifting hard like always ;)

Today will be the start of week 2 and is my 8th dose.
Muscles definitely feel fuller and pumps have been insane. I can see my abs are tightening up quite a bit and I feel great. Cardio has never been an issue for me but I actually have to STOP MYSELF lol About to dose here in about 20 minute. Taste doesn't bother me anymore. Looking forward to more results. Also, I've been eating clean and lifting hard like always ;)
Awesome update brother! Glad to see you're noticing those body composition changes and the nice endurance benefits. It's only going to get better from here

Killed chest yesterday! Literally was the best chest workout to date. I haven't been that pumped in years. hahahaha I woke up still jacked. I have legs today. Weight is staying about the same but noticeable tightness and fullness. I am dropping the aromasin to 6.25mg a week only. Just because I don't want estrogen to go too too low. Good stuff! Thanks PureEssence!!

Yeah that's exactly how I feel. I forget who it was, Flex Wheeler or Lee Haney??? One of those dudes would cut cardio OUT 4 weeks out of a show. Cardio is obviously needed but most folks do it too much or not enough.... or they do it to make up for shitty nutrition.

I follow this method myself and love it. as long as you are on a strict diet and you're training can compensate you are good. I start dieting at the 16 week mark rather than the 12 and allow my self the extra time to cut down. Then the last couple weeks focus on muscle tie in and tightening down nutrition further. I could go on and on as to why but for now just showing I agree with this method.

Killed chest yesterday! Literally was the best chest workout to date. I haven't been that pumped in years. hahahaha I woke up still jacked. I have legs today. Weight is staying about the same but noticeable tightness and fullness. I am dropping the aromasin to 6.25mg a week only. Just because I don't want estrogen to go too too low. Good stuff! Thanks PureEssence!!

I think that's a great plan buddy. You defnitely don't want to drop that estrogen too low

great work so far... you are going to do big things here bro... great work ethic and great head on your shoulders... just stay focused and keep working as you are!

You're dropping your aromasin to 6.25mg every week??? Or every other day?

Thank you, sir! I hit back and traps yesterday and now I can barely move my head lolol I feel alot fuller and it's safe to say the SARMS are kicking in. I normally do dumbbell rows 165lb for sets of 8, was doing 12 reps yesterday and they felt like 20lbs lol Pumps are getting incredible now. Vascularity is much more visible and cardio is in effect. I kinda need to stop myself because two hours goes by and I wanna lift more haha

Thank you, sir! I hit back and traps yesterday and now I can barely move my head lolol I feel alot fuller and it's safe to say the SARMS are kicking in. I normally do dumbbell rows 165lb for sets of 8, was doing 12 reps yesterday and they felt like 20lbs lol Pumps are getting incredible now. Vascularity is much more visible and cardio is in effect. I kinda need to stop myself because two hours goes by and I wanna lift more haha

that was my problem I could go on forever in the gym but I had to make myself leave. lol

LOL yep. I've kinda always loved being there anyways... I can workout for two and a half hours no problem. Now with the sarms I can stay for a week straight lol

Dylan suggested 6.25mg a week. Is that a problem or is that okay?

That sounds fine to me brother. Here is a some background info on Aromasin. Yes, the halflife is just about 9 hours for males but you also have to take into consideration the following:

-24 hours after one 25mg dose; estrogen levels are reduced by 70%-80%
-72 hours later; estrogen levels are still around 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
-120 hours after initial dose; estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

So by that, you could go on once a week dosing (every 4 days or so) if your body is handling it. With the low sides of Sarms, the ai is in place really just as a "control".

Awesome man. So being that SARMs don't have many sides, would you recommend the 6.25 once a week? OR something different?
Most probably wouldn't even need an ai on a sarm run but if you want to be extra careful or are prone, then 6.25 every 4 days would be fine as a starting point imo. Just gotta monitor your body. Look for signs of estrogen increases (unlikely but not impossible), and vice versa then go from there. If you're really worried about it, you could always get bloodwork done to really dial it in and see if it's needed for you. That's the best way to dial in your ai accurately.

17th dosing today. Feeling damn good. Strength is still going up. I can see my obliques more defined lol I don't know about after all of the eating tomorrow hehehehe Today is back and some arms. ;)

Top Bottom