napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone Please Read... Important

I was never part of EVO battles were fought but this is the way to win the war. I will leave it in this note fuk EVO in a polite way lol just kidding.

Thank you everyone for being on board here... I obviously can't control what every single member does and I am also not trying to but that being said, there is no need for it either... That makes us look like we are stooping to lower levels... All points have been made, it doesn't need to be something ongoing... It's only a detriment to our home and to be honest, i want no part in it... No one has a bigger vendetta there than I do, i GUARANTEE you on that however i for one DO NOT live in the past and i move on... My concern is all our wonderful members, our future members and improving OUR HOME... The more time wasted on this, the more it takes away from discussion, the growth and improvement of our forum and our overall professionalism, which sets us apart... If you want to be immature and go about doing things continuously then that's on you but I DO NOT condone it and want no part of it... Thank you everyone!

Totally agree with you DG. Glad to move past all the crap. We are all lucky to call this place home. You and all the mods have done a great job making AR best in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for being on board here... I obviously can't control what every single member does and I am also not trying to but that being said, there is no need for it either... That makes us look like we are stooping to lower levels... All points have been made, it doesn't need to be something ongoing... It's only a detriment to our home and to be honest, i want no part in it... No one has a bigger vendetta there than I do, i GUARANTEE you on that however i for one DO NOT live in the past and i move on... My concern is all our wonderful members, our future members and improving OUR HOME... The more time wasted on this, the more it takes away from discussion, the growth and improvement of our forum and our overall professionalism, which sets us apart... If you want to be immature and go about doing things continuously then that's on you but I DO NOT condone it and want no part of it... Thank you everyone!

well said dg! i agree 100%...i couldnt have said it better myself. Lets get the negativity off here and hopefully it will spread .The evo stuff was getting stale anyways guys.Having a safe and enjoyable home forum is much more important .HOPEFULLY they can keep their end of the agreement.

What others do on other boards is their business but i personally wont say another word good or bad about them anywhere, if they just leave this place alone.

Have they agreed to do the same?? Because I just got my cousin to make a big order on Pure essence and he said, " I'm trusting you on this. Everything I've read about DG is that he's the biggest snake oil salesman out there". And I hate to even say that but I'm sure you're not unaware that they slander you at every chance they get over there. I agree 100% with moving on from the feuding but that fucker is pure criminal. I hope he will also stop the attacks.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I'm a stubborn one when it comes to forgiving but I don't go on there anyway. I'm not looking to be at war online as I have bigger shit to worry about as do all of you I know. I haven't even been the target of the attacks at all but it burns me up when my friends get lied about. Anyway, here's to newer and better thing fellas.

[email protected]

Have they agreed to do the same?? Because I just got my cousin to make a big order on Pure essence and he said, " I'm trusting you on this. Everything I've read about DG is that he's the biggest snake oil salesman out there". And I hate to even say that but I'm sure you're not unaware that they slander you at every chance they get over there. I agree 100% with moving on from the feuding but that fucker is pure criminal. I hope he will also stop the attacks.

[email protected]

Of course they do, why wouldnt they... If anyone believes anything they say there then thats on them... I dont concern myself with anything over there and neither should anyone else... Yes they agreed to do the same so we will be keeping our end of it and hopefully they do as well

I'm a stubborn one when it comes to forgiving but I don't go on there anyway. I'm not looking to be at war online as I have bigger shit to worry about as do all of you I know. I haven't even been the target of the attacks at all but it burns me up when my friends get lied about. Anyway, here's to newer and better thing fellas.

[email protected]

I really appreciate that man, truly and your a damn good friend and always have been

No problem with me bro, I haven't been on Evo for a long time and I won't stir up anything. This is understandable and it was a good idea to post it. Good job dyl

In the end we can't control anyone's actions but our own, so let's handle ourselves as professionals and leave it at that. What they do is on them, but hopefully they do the same. With this mudslinging back and forth nobody wins. It's time to move on and be professionals. Let your actions and this board do the talking, and that is what will continue to make us the best board our there. Thanks guys!

[email protected]

I think that D knows that. My youngest kid brother my dad and I tore into him. He loves DG like a rockstar and swore up and down that the guy here was not dg, but rather someone behind a key pretending. DG was on some othe board.All of this needs to stop..NOW! We are what we are and we now move forward. I had a very successfull business of repairing heavy equipment...bulldozers, combines, tractros etc. One bud who worked for me for 11 years decided to open his own biz.I wished him luck and moved on.He would come every so often with protein recipes he was trying out and we would sit and talk...like friends. In a few years it became symbiotic. If he couldn't fix something he would refer it over to me and vice versa. We never lost one bit of friendship. Now my children on the other hand......

I don't go to Evo anymore... I feel like I'm cheating on my old lady when I do... LMAO

In the end we can't control anyone's actions but our own, so let's handle ourselves as professionals and leave it at that. What they do is on them, but hopefully they do the same. With this mudslinging back and forth nobody wins. It's time to move on and be professionals. Let your actions and this board do the talking, and that is what will continue to make us the best board our there. Thanks guys!

You're absolutely right Rick. Touché.

[email protected]

Top Bottom