napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone Please Read... Important

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Guys... I have been working very hard to try to make some sort of peace with evo to stop all the nonsense of attacks etc.. While this is not the easiest thing for me to do, it comes far easier knowing it will protect our forum from wars with them etc., which is nonsense to begin with... While we may not agree with many things there etc. that is fine and if you someone asks and you have a review, that is one thing but we need to stop carrying this on any longer... DO NOT let me find out you are going over there and causing shit nor at elite fitness because I WILL BE THE ONE BLAMED and I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... I know things have gone on in the past etc but they are over now and the past needs to stay there... OUR GOAL is to better OUR home and our community and lets not lose focus on that... Let them do their thing and we will continue to do OUR THING, which is be THE BEST forum on the planet... That's the way it needs to be... I LOVE the fact that everyone went to the defense of our home and that's what was right but this is all over now and we need to leave it that way... we do not want an ongoing war etc... Lets work together to do nothing but improve our home and not lose sight of this! THANK YOU for your cooperation and for all of your support throughout!

Guys... I have been working very hard to try to make some sort of peace with evo to stop all the nonsense of attacks etc.. While this is not the easiest thing for me to do, it comes far easier knowing it will protect our forum from wars with them etc., which is nonsense to begin with... While we may not agree with many things there etc. that is fine and if you someone asks and you have a review, that is one thing but we need to stop carrying this on any longer... DO NOT let me find out you are going over there and causing shit nor at elite fitness because I WILL BE THE ONE BLAMED and I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... I know things have gone on in the past etc but they are over now and the past needs to stay there... OUR GOAL is to better OUR home and our community and lets not lose focus on that... Let them do their thing and we will continue to do OUR THING, which is be THE BEST forum on the planet... That's the way it needs to be... I LOVE the fact that everyone went to the defense of our home and that's what was right but this is all over now and we need to leave it that way... we do not want an ongoing war etc... Lets work together to do nothing but improve our home and not lose sight of this! THANK YOU for your cooperation and for all of your support throughout!

yeah i understand man, and as much as i dislike EVO i dont even waste my time going over there or trolling them, etc. That puts us on there level, they do low stuff like that and come attack us here at AR so dont act the same as them. we are above and beyond them. we are too good to stoop to their level, now let us all keep it that way..

Treat it like an ex gf...leave her in the dust and forget about her, find a cuter chick who gives better head.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan Dylan. I've never been on Evo. But I do check out EF daily. It's been pretty quiet over there and only a few of us actually answer people's questions.
So I will pm people and tell them to come check AR out. But never in open forum.
Let's hope any issues are out behind. I know we can hold our word. But can they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan Dylan. I've never been on Evo. But I do check out EF daily. It's been pretty quiet over there and only a few of us actually answer people's questions.
So I will pm people and tell them to come check AR out. But never in open forum.
Let's hope any issues are out behind. I know we can hold our word. But can they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us hope... i know when I make a peace or a treaty that I hold my end and thats what I intend to do unless of course the other end does not hold theirs but we are honorable people with an honorable word...

yeah i understand man, and as much as i dislike EVO i dont even waste my time going over there or trolling them, etc. That puts us on there level, they do low stuff like that and come attack us here at AR so dont act the same as them. we are above and beyond them. we are too good to stoop to their level, now let us all keep it that way..

well said and i agree bro

I couldn't have said it any better dylan. It's time to move on and no longer waste any more time or effort on them. I'd really like to see everyone follow suit with this. We have a very good home here and it's only getting better. Our efforts need to remain focused on that and keeping this place the awesome positive atmosphere we have created for everyone. Thanks to everyone here at AR for sticking by us Through everything, but it's time to keep moving forward and leave the past in the past

Agreed.
We all know we are the better men so lets all be the better men.
I really hope they just keep to themselves and continue with their sleazy scams without trying to bring us down to their level. I personally haven't been over there in quite a while and never will again. Karma is a bitch and she always has the last laugh.
I want to say thank you to Dylan and all the mods for making this place what it is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Since joining AR I have not returned to EVO and as Dylan is stressing it is best to not look back and become a pillar of salt. EVO was good at one point as many of us were there sharing in the comradery but now the tide has changed and it is best to let sleeping dogs (or Wolves) lie. Dylan has gone through all this hard work to create a great place for us so I am in full agreement to end any tribal war.

Ya dude lets finally squash it with them so we can all move on lol. Let those fuckers do thier thing we will do ours.

ahhh man exposing the berd pharma scam was so much fun! lol... ill do it to help this forum but for no other reason..people really needed to be aware of that scam everywhere to protect the coummunity from it.ill be waiting for them to slip up though because i know as soon as it is benefical for them to break the agreement they will.

just be careful dylan.there are so many people on other boards that hate that place because of their scamming and do this stuff. i can see them now trying to blame this board or members here for actions of something we have nothing to do with or them use it as an excuse to attack here when ready.

also what does what does what a member here does on another board have to do with you or this board? you cant control that bro and that has nothing to do with you or this place. there are a bunch of guys that hate evo and will never stop.. that has nothing to do with you or this place. you can only control your domain.lol

you really need to speak to them again and straigten all this out.Its not a fair agreement for you. you can only control this board and maybe what mods do on other boards or if they make alters.As far as regular members,once they sign off here and onto another board, they are out of your hands and we should not get attacked for it ever!

I totally understand where you're coming from. We don't want to cause anymore shit for you, because I'm sure you deal with enough of it already. I've already wrote evo off entirely and I don't even pop over there out of curiosity anymore.

Top Bottom