napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How fast are strength gains from Dbol?

Id say if your looking for crazy strength gains run halo or adrol. Just my opinion. Halo will most likely add some good numbers to your max

Id say if your looking for crazy strength gains run halo or adrol. Just my opinion. Halo will most likely add some good numbers to your max
Thanks, I ran Drol last winter and got acne so bad. It took me months to get that shit out I my system.
Does the halo kick in quick?

If strength is your main concern id go with drol over dbol dbol hives strentgh ut drol makes me strong as hell both have there ppl ace but if my top concern was strength id run the A bombs

Thanks, I ran Drol last winter and got acne so bad. It took me months to get that shit out I my system.

halo kicks in rather quickly but its VERY harsh bro... be aware of the high toxicity and dont expect any size from it at all because you won't see any of that... not to mention you should not exceed 4 weeks of use... its HIGHLY methlyated, probably the harshest oral you can take... its great but its not something you can use long whatsoever... have you tried deca bro? or npp?

If strength is your main concern id go with drol over dbol dbol hives strentgh ut drol makes me strong as hell both have there ppl ace but if my top concern was strength id run the A bombs
Thanks, and yes strength is my main goal. Without doing a full cycle, I wanted to run something for about 1 month to get my power total up prior to a meet. I read Jakes post that said Dbol only suppressed and didn't completely shut down natty test. So I thought a month of suppression but some nice strength gains would be a good. And maybe some test prop to kick it in too!

halo kicks in rather quickly but its VERY harsh bro... be aware of the high toxicity and dont expect any size from it at all because you won't see any of that... not to mention you should not exceed 4 weeks of use... its HIGHLY methlyated, probably the harshest oral you can take... its great but its not something you can use long whatsoever... have you tried deca bro? or npp?
I have not tried either. And with my recent hard shut down from my last cycle, I don't think I want either. I've read where just one dose causes complete shutdown. Was just looking for a possible quick boost

Dbol will completely suppress you this is wrong bro any androgen is going too cause suppresion even something as week as proviron but dbol most certainly will suppress you and you will need post cycle

The amount of suppresion is going too be relevent too dose and length of cycle 1 months is not going too be that bad but enough your going too be running this without test by the way you described so id say watch you sex drive when it tanks your t is low as hell

I have not tried either. And with my recent hard shut down from my last cycle, I don't think I want either. I've read where just one dose causes complete shutdown. Was just looking for a possible quick boost

you do understand your going to get suppressed regardless... if you use npp and you use caber with it and run all supports you will be fine but thats up to you... most other things that will drastically increase strength are going to carry A LOT of sides and toxicity just so your aware...

The amount of suppresion is going too be relevent too dose and length of cycle 1 months is not going too be that bad but enough your going too be running this without test by the way you described so id say watch you sex drive when it tanks your t is low as hell
Thanks, my last post I did say I could mix in some test prop.
So I'll run some prop and Dbol for a month. Add 50lbs to my meet total. Then run a mini PCT.
Maybe the PE post cycle stack for a month?

Thanks, my last post I did say I could mix in some test prop.
So I'll run some prop and Dbol for a month. Add 50lbs to my meet total. Then run a mini PCT.
Maybe the PE post cycle stack for a month?

bro, you cant run dbol and just run a mini pct... you would need a full pct... you want to run prop and dbol and not a full pct? you know better than that!

bro, you cant run dbol and just run a mini pct... you would need a full pct... you want to run prop and dbol and not a full pct? you know better than that!
Hahaha, Yes Sir! I'll do the right thing.
Dang, I feel like the principe just yelled at me. Lol.
Love this place!

I don't know Vin...if you didn't like drol, you probably won't like Halo. How do you like dbol?

I don't know Vin...if you didn't like drol, you probably won't like Halo. How do you like dbol?

Never tried Dbol. I read a bunch about Halo and it sounds like nasty shit. Not doing that. Too old for the hard stuff.

Never tried Dbol. I read a bunch about Halo and it sounds like nasty shit. Not doing that. Too old for the hard stuff.
Dude halo is fucking great. I ran it without a single side myself. Great stuff for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Roids24 carries some mean halo. Punk.is using it. He's on here all the time. I'm gonna try thier dbol here next month though.

Dude with halo lol I wouldn't doubt it man that stuff was insane when I ran it. It was just an unstoppable strength lol. It is certainly toxic.

But the dangers are all relative obviously. You just need to counteract it correctly. I did fine myself I just kept it slow and steady and didn't go over 20mg.

The toxicity issues on the substances is a issue. I've heard all diffrences spectrums on how really toxic they are. But alchhol is more toxic then most of this stuff. I like to think of it as a month of drinking way to much. Most people don't even think twice about drinking binges. Maybe Dylan can clarify. Just something I've heard, could be wrong could be right. Don't have enough experience.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom