napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious - november pay-it-forward promo

be patient my friend not so phurious, lol i gotta sit down today and get my order ready just been WFO tis weekend.

That would be a better Xmas promotion since it's a time for giving and getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya a few guys. But orders in general have just stopped not sure why

PHURIOUS
I'll be making an order with you for some deca in the near future. I wish I could hop on this deal and help a fellow member out with that free vial but my next cycle isn't until February and with Christmas coming up I have two kids a nephew and a wife to buy for, lol.

That would be a better Xmas promotion since it's a time for giving and getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. There will be a sick december promotion. So get in on this one. Causw the next one will be even better

PHURIOUS

Oh no. There will be a sick december promotion. So get in on this one. Causw the next one will be even better

PHURIOUS
You hear that boys and girls? Now is the time to take advantage of BOTH promotions. Double the gains, double the fun :D.

How about this????... My birthday is at the end of the month. If I get 10 orders in before the 25th of November, those 10 people will all get a shirt, my treat!! Yes, that's right, I'm giving you a gift for my birthday. (Phurious, no worries, it's out of my pocket, not yours. lol)

How about this????... My birthday is at the end of the month. If I get 10 orders in before the 25th of November, those 10 people will all get a shirt, my treat!! Yes, that's right, I'm giving you a gift for my birthday. (Phurious, no worries, it's out of my pocket, not yours. lol)

Interesting idea.

PHURIOUS

I just placed my first order with you guys yesterday. Really looking forward to trying out your tren suspension.

Top Bottom