napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious - november pay-it-forward promo

Hey this is razorbackfly if any of you dont have a friend to send a free bottle too on this deal i will be happy to be your friend and get a free bottle to try out phurious gear [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

So who's going to be the first to spread the love? I really want to see how many extra members we can introduce to these fine products.

Whats up guys. No one into this? Or u all broke from buying too much stuff lol

PHURIOUS

I will be placing another order in December. Too soon for the wife to choke down another order right now. I think I would have to move out. Lol but this is a killer deal man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be placing another order in December. Too soon for the wife to choke down another order right now. I think I would have to move out. Lol but this is a killer deal man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha.

PHURIOUS

Sounds like a great promo, hopefully I can get a referral and benefit from this promotion :)

Sounds like a great promo, hopefully I can get a referral and benefit from this promotion :)

No doubt, Xin or should I say Agent Xin .................... Stick around the boards and I'm sure that he will accomadate you

im am seriously in on this i am perusing the pirce list and checking it twice, and i just gotta figure out who the lucky fuck gettin something for free hahaha

Not one person has ordered form this or any promo we have posted? Whats up guys?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom