napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious - november pay-it-forward promo

How about this????... My birthday is at the end of the month. If I get 10 orders in before the 25th of November, those 10 people will all get a shirt, my treat!! Yes, that's right, I'm giving you a gift for my birthday. (Phurious, no worries, it's out of my pocket, not yours. lol)
Very generous!

So can you one of you phurious reps please forward my pay it forward November bottle to trenrage on here please let me know what I need to do to make this happen. Thanks

Hey phurious i talked to you about it earlier from the order i was getting does this count? And if so who can i send a bottle to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol when the time comes ill give it to trenrage cuz of his shady source if he doesnt need it ill give it to ny robo

Lol when the time comes ill give it to trenrage cuz of his shady source if he doesnt need it ill give it to ny robo

Hes already gotten one. Lets give it to someone else also deserving or someone u know on here

PHURIOUS

So I really didn't want to say I did this because I really am not big on getting credit for doing something good. I just believe in doing the right thing. I want to get the whole pay it forward deal going and choose Trenrage to be on the receiving end of the best gear on the market as a welcome gift from the AR family. I know others have wanted to do so but I guess I beat you to the punch. TREN I hope this helps you out and now you will have a source that you don't have to worry about. Glad I could participate

So I really didn't want to say I did this because I really am not big on getting credit for doing something good. I just believe in doing the right thing. I want to get the whole pay it forward deal going and choose Trenrage to be on the receiving end of the best gear on the market as a welcome gift from the AR family. I know others have wanted to do so but I guess I beat you to the punch. TREN I hope this helps you out and now you will have a source that you don't have to worry about. Glad I could participate

Very generous of you brother. I'm sure he will enjoy!

Top Bottom