napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious - november pay-it-forward promo

sweetnspicy

Hello AR Family,
It’s November and we have a new deal going on at PHURIOUS PHARMA. With Thanksgiving coming in just a few weeks we are going to show our thanks by helping you give. For every order over $300 that you make you will get 10% of and also get one free vial of your choice to send to an AR member that you consider your bro (or gal). This deal is starting now so don’t hesitate. Get in on this great deal and enjoy showing another AR member that you value their input.

SnS

Contact myself – SweetnSpicy ([email protected]), mastermolnar ([email protected]) or Testdude63 ([email protected]) to get more information. We are always here to help!!

Ya i thought it would be cool to give. Since nov is about thanksgiving.

PHURIOUS

Hello AR Family,
It’s November and we have a new deal going on at PHURIOUS PHARMA. With Thanksgiving coming in just a few weeks we are going to show our thanks by helping you give. For every order over $300 that you make you will get 10% of and also get one free vial of your choice to send to an AR member that you consider your bro (or gal). This deal is starting now so don’t hesitate. Get in on this great deal and enjoy showing another AR member that you value their input.

SnS

Contact myself – SweetnSpicy ([email protected]), mastermolnar ([email protected]) or Testdude63 ([email protected]) to get more information. We are always here to help!!

sweet deal, thanks

Sns. If you came up with this idea, its pretty awesome. Ive never see a promo like this ever before from any source on any forum ive been on.
Very cool from the phurious team!!

Ya i thought it would be cool to give. Since nov is about thanksgiving.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS, this promotion is fantastic! A deal like this is probably what a lot of people need right now due to the upcoming holidays. Great timing!
I can vouch that Phurious is generous, fair and an all around stand-up guy! Thanks!

Sns. If you came up with this idea, its pretty awesome. Ive never see a promo like this ever before from any source on any forum ive been on.
Very cool from the phurious team!!

Really..... Sigh.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS, this promotion is fantastic! A deal like this is probably what a lot of people need right now due to the upcoming holidays. Great timing!
I can vouch that Phurious is generous, fair and an all around stand-up guy! Thanks!

Thank you for kind words

PHURIOUS

Nice job Phurious team. That's a really interesting promo. That's how you stay innovative and on top!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

My bad. I assumed she came up with it cause i know how smart she is. My bad bro no hard feelings. Double kudos to you
Awesome idea.

Lol so now you are saying im not smart? Cause u assume she cane up with it. Wow you just keep building up my ego with every post. First im a pain in the ass now im not smart enough to come up with the promos you always see. Damn. Lol. I thought we were friends.

FYI - to anyone wondering im extremly smart i have a 140 iq. To clear any confusion. I even went to a place called COLLEGE as a business major.

PHURIOUS

Omg. Seriously man. We are friends. You kno i joke around all the time. I was kidding about the pain in the ass and you kno that. Ive always razzed you all in fun. Please lighten up man. I have nothing against you at all. I like you and you can ask sns yourself. And i was not insinuating that you were not smart. I have much better things to do k.

Now this is my last post on this because i truly meant no harm at all.

Omg. Seriously man. We are friends. You kno i joke around all the time. I was kidding about the pain in the ass and you kno that. Ive always razzed you all in fun. Please lighten up man. I have nothing against you at all. I like you and you can ask sns yourself. And i was not insinuating that you were not smart. I have much better things to do k.

Now this is my last post on this because i truly meant no harm at all.

Im light. Not mad or anything. Its all good

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom