napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How fast are strength gains from Dbol?

I almost don't want to post this cause even I know how this sounds .... But in 4 weeks on dbol at 25mg and test at 500 mg I went from benching 275 to 315.... This was my first ever cycle.... After I dropped the dbol my bench only went up another 10 lbs from then out .... I was eating and working really hard tho

I almost don't want to post this cause even I know how this sounds .... But in 4 weeks on dbol at 25mg and test at 500 mg I went from benching 275 to 315.... This was my first ever cycle.... After I dropped the dbol my bench only went up another 10 lbs from then out .... I was eating and working really hard tho

What do you mean? Why wouldnt you want to post this? You realize your strength continuing is probably due to the test building in you're system right?

dropping DBOL and continuing making strength gains is impressive. a lot of people lose strength afterwards..

Well I thought it was going to sound ridiculous 40 pounds on my lift in 4 weeks... felt amazing while on dbol.... I love the stuff and couldn't imagine a cycle without it.... Only issue I had was high blood pressure.... Nose bleeds at random times got old quick

Well I thought it was going to sound ridiculous 40 pounds on my lift in 4 weeks... felt amazing while on dbol.... I love the stuff and couldn't imagine a cycle without it.... Only issue I had was high blood pressure.... Nose bleeds at random times got old quick

doesnt sound ridiculous at all, this is DBOL were talking about here. there is a reason it is the oldest AND its still around. if it was garbage no one would ever use it..

DBOL is also one of the few roids created specifically for athletic enhancement. not only does it help with nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, but it enhances glycogenolysis as well, which is basically glycogen into glucose aka enhanced energy/power

and yeah that BP can be an issue. most likely the Water retention. did you get a little Puffy?

I didn't notice too much until the 8th day. Then the pumps were like WOAH. I was throwing up 10 more lbs on my 5RM for bench and about 15lbs on squat in a little over two weeks in.

Nipples got alittle puffy nothing to write home about tho .... Back pumps at times got so bad I had to
abandon my deadlifts mid set went away after I got off the dbol I forgot to mention that

Damn, good stuff here! I had a really busy day and haven't checked this post since last night.
I'm gonna give it a shot. And I am pushing quite hard. Concentrating on strict lifts. Ass down on the bench and squats deep.
I have Test Prop on hand also. I may mix some in for a short cycle. I'm still gonna do just the MK & GW til Dec.1st. Just to see how much I can get out of that. Thanks all.

i dont care for it as much as some. its effective sure, but i could add that wieght with epi and not worry about any sides.

I think we all respond in our own way to various AAS. For me:

1. Halotestin - makes me strong as an ape. Has its limits due to harshness but I have learned how to use Sarms to take the edge off. I never take it for more than 4 weeks.
2. Deca - have to put myself on set count limits because my endurance goes through the roof. I get really strong on Deca but the dose levels to get super strong for me = 600mg ew. I can see gains at 300mg ew and I am one of the fortunates that does not experience Deca dick.
3. Anavar - Smooth strength and hardness (My max on Var before I have to come of seems to be in the week 5 to 6 range in terms of BP, cholesterol, etc). I can go from 50 to 100mg ED without trouble. At 50 I am strong and at 100 I scare people in the gym.
4. Winnie - Hardness, strength, crazy vascularity, I don't suffer with the joint pain many do which is odd since I have crazy bad rotator cuffs.
4. Drol - Old school Solid strength. I just don't like that it drops off so quickly after I stop it. Makes me really hungry! It is a hard to get good Drol as it is to get good Var. Winnie is easier and less cost.
5. Dbol - I could grow on this without lifting (just kidding) but I do not like how it makes me feel. I get really mean on Dbol.
6. Primo - at higher doses I get really strong at week 7 ish, peak at week 12, and it hits me hard again around the end of cycle - week 16 or so. But it is expensive and dang you have to pin a lot.
7. Mast P or E - This actually makes me stronger than it should given its ratings. I am a mast groupie. P seems to hit better but E is less expensive and easier to pin.
8. Eq - I am about to find out with my winter run.
9. Tren - makes me crazy strong but sides are just too much for me even when running Tren-A at say 150 ew. Don't sleep well. Want to hump every chick in the gym (not a bad thing per se) but it makes me say things aloud that I should keep to myself. I stated elsewhere that when on Tren I am not aggressive as much as I consider all others around me to be irrelevant. I become so alpha I look at others and think you are no threat to me now or ever! Makes me want to sleep all day and I become totally self-centered and don't give a rip about anything and that is not good in my specific profession so I just say no... LOL I should note that I have never tried Tren - E. In order to be able to shut it down if sides go crazy I only used A. I have heard that some folks do better with sides on Tren E. Since I am not a pro and I cannot sleep all day between workouts I still think it is best left for others.

FWIW and my bro science of 35 years.

Kman, nice personal breakdown.
Just goes to show how differently we all respond to different compounds.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1. Halotestin - makes me strong as an ape. Has its limits due to harshness but I have learned how to use Sarms to take the edge off. I never take it for more than 4 weeks.
2. Deca - have to put myself on set count limits because my endurance goes through the roof. I get really strong on Deca but the dose levels to get super strong for me = 600mg ew. I can see gains at 300mg ew and I am one of the fortunates that does not experience Deca dick.
3. Anavar - Smooth strength and hardness (My max on Var before I have to come of seems to be in the week 5 to 6 range in terms of BP, cholesterol, etc). I can go from 50 to 100mg ED without trouble. At 50 I am strong and at 100 I scare people in the gym.
4. Winnie - Hardness, strength, crazy vascularity, I don't suffer with the joint pain many do which is odd since I have crazy bad rotator cuffs.
4. Drol - Old school Solid strength. I just don't like that it drops off so quickly after I stop it. Makes me really hungry! It is a hard to get good Drol as it is to get good Var. Winnie is easier and less cost.
5. Dbol - I could grow on this without lifting (just kidding) but I do not like how it makes me feel. I get really mean on Dbol.
6. Primo - at higher doses I get really strong at week 7 ish, peak at week 12, and it hits me hard again around the end of cycle - week 16 or so. But it is expensive and dang you have to pin a lot.
7. Mast P or E - This actually makes me stronger than it should given its ratings. I am a mast groupie. P seems to hit better but E is less expensive and easier to pin.
9. Tren - makes me crazy strong but sides are just too much for me even when running Tren-A at say 150 ew. Don't sleep well. Want to hump every chick in the gym (not a bad thing per se) but it makes me say things aloud that I should keep to myself. I stated elsewhere that when on Tren I am not aggressive as much as I consider all others around me to be irrelevant. I become so alpha I look at others and think you are no threat to me now or ever! Makes me want to sleep all day and I become totally self-centered and don't give a rip about anything and that is not good in my specific profession so I just say no... LOL I should note that I have never tried Tren - E. In order to be able to shut it down if sides go crazy I only used A. I have heard that some folks do better with sides on Tren E. Since I am not a pro and I cannot sleep all day between workouts I still think it is best left for others.

Great post brother. It's always nice seeing everyone's different perspectives on different compounds. Thanks for sharing that

Great post brother. It's always nice seeing everyone's different perspectives on different compounds. Thanks for sharing that

Thanks. I left out how I grow on different ones. But in general the ones that make me strong make me grow. Simple axiom right? If you get stronger and feed the beast correctly you will grow. Much more to it of course but at the simplest point I think it holds true.

yeah great post, always good to see other peoples experiences..

Top Bottom