napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting sick.

Ya I got my shit going it seems. I was more so just curious on how you guys do it.

I feel super fucked up.... this shit sucks. It's like the flu not a cold. I'm dieing bros.... it's only a matter of time. My gains are withering away.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Try not to let it get to your mind bro, rest up relax and drink plenty of fluids. Think of it this way once you bounce back you will hit the weights that much harder, and gain whatever little you may lose back super quick. And muscle memory will take care of you, focus on relaxing it will be all good for sure just takes time

Try not to let it get to your mind bro, rest up relax and drink plenty of fluids. Think of it this way once you bounce back you will hit the weights that much harder, and gain whatever little you may lose back super quick. And muscle memory will take care of you, focus on relaxing it will be all good for sure just takes time
Oh I know lol. Just messin. I'm actually fine with kickin it for a few days. No biggie. I just hate being sick. It's like my world is ending lol.

Oh I know lol. Just messin. I'm actually fine with kickin it for a few days. No biggie. I just hate being sick. It's like my world is ending lol.

lol, ya it sucks. It like being a ferrari reving its motor at a red light but cant go. Take it as a complete deload week, 0. You will be much stronger when you get back, maybe i should just take the week off with you just for the hell of it and rest. It can only help my gains..

lol, ya it sucks. It like being a ferrari reving its motor at a red light but cant go. Take it as a complete deload week, 0. You will be much stronger when you get back, maybe i should just take the week off with you just for the hell of it and rest. It can only help my gains..
Ya I'm all about that. I came off a huge cycle and diet and didn't train for like 3 weeks it was great. Body loved it.

Well I'm coming out of the tunnel... got some very very weak and light training in for 45 min on Saturday and 45 min yesterday. Took today off as a final rest day and it's time to get back in the game.

Hell week is here for me. Work, the actual physical part of moving, and some other bs.

Glad to be back though.

Well I'm coming out of the tunnel... got some very very weak and light training in for 45 min on Saturday and 45 min yesterday. Took today off as a final rest day and it's time to get back in the game.

Hell week is here for me. Work, the actual physical part of moving, and some other bs.

Glad to be back though.

Glad to hear you're feeling better man. Over here, still feeling shitty lol. Been breaking out that nyquil the past few nights. Hate being sick.

Glad to hear you're feeling better man. Over here, still feeling shitty lol. Been breaking out that nyquil the past few nights. Hate being sick.
I been hitting the affrin like a tweaker hits crack. Lol

Top Bottom