napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting sick.

So we were walking out of walmart and had to blow my nose decided to give it the old snot rocket. Bang lands right on my gf's arm my gf stars screaming makes a huge scene..good times good times.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's why I like you TX, always Keepin it classy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something I never ever do but couldn't help it. The one time I do it, my gf is the casualty of a missile. Lol

I usually take Vit D3, drink lots of water and green juices and make sure to stay away from sugary things. Tons of people usually drink orange juice when they're sick cause of the vitamin c but it's loaded with sugar that it actually makes you worst. Sugar is the one thing that bacteria in your body feeds on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemon ginger herbal tea w/ boiled ginseng root added and a touch of local honey.

tons of fruit and veggies.

rest.

vitamin C tab at night along with multivit.

its the season bro. i take a great multi.and have green drinks everyday, so i hardly ever get sick.Hate to be captain obvious by natural healing is best when you dont have to count on meds. like vitamins, minerals and herbal teas

I use the chewables only... not the spray. It looks like the warning is on the spray?

Not sure, i didnt read through its entirety, i only seen an FDA.GOV warning of this product so not sure about variables. I read that it can destroy sense of smell

Bro I didn't even read the thread just the title here it goes:

Stay Hydrated
Take a bunch of vitamin C like until you feel sick
Keep moving
Sweat that bitch out - sweat your ass off and then take a hot hot shower
Sodium! Get some in ya!
Keep your head warm - toss a beanie on it
Blast with Vitamin B6 & 12
I love hot food and peppers have way higher content of vitamin C
So eat some hot hot ass food with some chopped up raw peppers in there
Keep moving - do what you can - when you feel your body say no - get rest

Bro I didn't even read the thread just the title here it goes:

Stay Hydrated
Take a bunch of vitamin C like until you feel sick
Keep moving
Sweat that bitch out - sweat your ass off and then take a hot hot shower
Sodium! Get some in ya!
Keep your head warm - toss a beanie on it
Blast with Vitamin B6 & 12
I love hot food and peppers have way higher content of vitamin C
So eat some hot hot ass food with some chopped up raw peppers in there
Keep moving - do what you can - when you feel your body say no - get rest
Solid advice

Ya I got my shit going it seems. I was more so just curious on how you guys do it.

I feel super fucked up.... this shit sucks. It's like the flu not a cold. I'm dieing bros.... it's only a matter of time. My gains are withering away.

I was coming down with something the other day. I swear by the peroxide in your ear canal for 10-15 mins, drain and do the other side. THEN I dose heavily with zicam, drink plenty of water, and try to increase my micro intake. It may be in my head, but it seems to stop it in its tracks 75% of the time!

Top Bottom