napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Mine is obviously from DBZ. Well because who the fuck wouldn't want to look like a saiyan?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've owned many mustang gt's and gt500's. Plus many formula firebirds and firehawks. So an easy email and screen name was made GTFORMULA.

Great muscle cars to fit your muscular lifestyle :)

I've always loved fast powerful car since before I could even drive. Thankfully I've been lucky enough to have owned some of the baddest cars ever made. One of my old twin turbo corvettes I built had 23 psi of boost and 1200 rwhp. My 2012 gt500 had 875 rwhp and 21 psi of boost.

I just got a new 2015 mustang gt but it's still stock and slow lol.

super dave

a very old nickname when i was younger, and it carried forward to forums when i was younger then i just shortened it to SD so i didnt look like a damn fool

super dave

a very old nickname when i was younger, and it carried forward to forums when i was younger then i just shortened it to SD so i didnt look like a damn fool

same here!

hurricane was a nickname i got when i was in my early 20's .when me and my friends would go out drinking and i would always get in a fight. i think it was from the boxer hurricane carter or something, i cant remember lol

Top Bottom