napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Have you seen him latley? He is all drawed up and scrawny in a wheelchair

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Yeah I feel so sorry for him physically, however he has become very spiritual and has found the Lord so he seems to be in a good place spiritually! So I'm happy for him in that regard!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My name is from the cheap champagne Asti Tosti. Both my wife and I like it and I've used it since dental school as my toon names on my online games. I don't really ever play the computer games any more....thank god. The name has just stuck..

Yeah I feel so sorry for him physically, however he has become very spiritual and has found the Lord so he seems to be in a good place spiritually! So I'm happy for him in that regard!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm happy about that too

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I'm a Steelers fan, I'm sure we'd get along great, lol
Haha oh Lord. This is a big week. Well, my wife is a Steelers fan, so I'm sure we'd be alright. I admin a AFC North trash talk group on Facebook, so I talk to plenty of Steeler fans daily.

My teenage daughter nicknamed me that. Said I looked like some greasy wop from MTV.
Haha! No disrespect anyone. I guess I really are one! Just not on MTV.

Mine, well I'm a big ass motherfucker 6'4" 230lbs during high school football i played mike back. They called me Big Business because every friday night i brought the business!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Well my dog who was my best friend was a blue Pitt and I couldn't pick out a name and I just naturally called him buddy. I've used that as several other screen names and its easy to remember. He is gone now but I still love that ole dog

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom