napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The concept of More is Better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video I educate on the concept of "more is better" in terms of steroid dosing. Learn why this concept is terribly misunderstood and why MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. I go into great detail explaining how to run cycles responsibly and yet how to still be aggressive in terms of gains made. This video can save lives and help you to enhance your chances of health and longevity. Enjoy the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syBPfKpkQA0

Wow what a excellent video Love the new graphics I hope this video goes viral because it will save a lot of people from getting Hurt I will try and push it out as much as I can
There is no other videos on YouTube with this type of information like this . You really come across like you want to help people. And for that my friend thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow what a excellent video Love the new graphics I hope this video goes viral because it will save a lot of people from getting Hurt I will try and push it out as much as I can
There is no other videos on YouTube with this type of information like this . You really come across like you want to help people. And for that my friend thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you, truly bro.. its so refreshing to hear you say that and want to help... i whole heartedly want to get things like this out there... steroids don't have to be "bad" You know, that public view of "bad." They are not "bad" if they are used properly... I want to make sure that people understand they do not need to overboard and can get A LOT from a little if they know what they are doing... I really appreciate the support and the help brother

This video is a much watch for anyone entering the world of anabolic steroids in my opinion. There has been entirely too much misinformation passed around the net that beginners have taken as the correct advice, and it's overkill and absolutely necessary. It even goes beyond beginners to those that cycle in general. Cycle lengths, compounds used, and doses have gotten ridiculously high, and it's completely unnecessary. Everyone needs to understand the concept of risk versus benefit and the law of diminished returns. This video really helps understand things correctly, so I'm really happy you did this Dylan. Well done!

Top Bottom