napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Last name and I'm always playing around so all I could think off was that fucking chuck doll actually I'm gonna make that my avatar

Texas = Currently living in TX

Trash = Petroleum engineer. I find that most people try to make themselves sound bigger/better so I take the opposite approach and downplay. I tell people Im "just oilfield trash."

Texas = Currently living in TX

Trash = Petroleum engineer. I find that most people try to make themselves sound bigger/better so I take the opposite approach and downplay. I tell people Im "just oilfield trash."
Lol holding it down for TX!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like to hunt And I love shooting my bow. I have a mathews drenalin. So I just used drenalin. Honestly I could have came up with something better.

I like to hunt And I love shooting my bow. I have a mathews drenalin. So I just used drenalin. Honestly I could have came up with something better.
The drenalin is a great bow. I would definitly consider getting one. Plus my draw is 28 or so. Wouldn't have to replace the cam on it in don't think.
How long have you had it?

Hahaha telling you go shoot the carbon cure it's by diamond. Same thing as bowtech.

I just take out cars driving by. Cars are always in season. You ever see a car drive by with an arrow sticking out of it I did that.

Also part of my name meaning I suppose. I terrorize people with my bow.

I'd take a bow over any gun. I'm accurate with a gun but give me a bow Il wreck you're world. Thats where my talent is lol. zombie apocalypse happens I'm choosing bow all day.

You learn a lot about people from they screen name explanations lol

I got mine from a nickname I had for many years.

I was invited to a party for a girls 21st and did know her but my mate did, we got drinking and turned up pretty late, it was a hot summer night and the rumor was someone had ordered her a stripper !
In I walked with just denim pants no top and it her drunk state she thought I was the stripper so she yells out well Hesnobradpit pit but he'll do !

And it stuck with me for years :)

Brad.

I was invited to a party for a girls 21st and did know her but my mate did, we got drinking and turned up pretty late, it was a hot summer night and the rumor was someone had ordered her a stripper !
In I walked with just denim pants no top and it her drunk state she thought I was the stripper so she yells out well Hesnobradpit pit but he'll do !

Brad.

oh man, what a story lol..

Brad.

Haha...love it bro!

Top Bottom