napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Closing out a Cycle - Just for NY Robo

Kman61

Folks I am rounding the corner of a 16 week run. Taking some down time planning my winter run. The base was Primo, Test C and mast. Soma is ongoing at 4iu ed. It was a dream run for me. I promised NY Robo some close out pics. I started this run at about 182. I was in decent condition.I have a series of pics to share. I will try to post them in a way that tells a story. Remember I am 54 so take it easy on an old man. The pics are dated starting 5/25/15, 8/03/16, 10.16/15 and the last one is 10/31/15. I will try to get a friend to take some additional ones tomorrow.

I started the run at the end of June weighing about 182. I am ending 10/31 at about 196.

08032015 1.jpg05262015 1.jpg10162015.jpg10162015 1.jpg10312015 1.jpg10312015 2.jpg

Never done Sarms. Always AAS. Recommendation on the cycle? I am heading into a cave man diet for eight weeks.

Are you looking for a future cycle after down time? If so, what are your goals for the next run and what compounds do you have experience with? Are you on trt?

Dylan, I will stay on Test 300 mg per week as I close out plus 4 iu of soma ed (5 of 7). My best shredded weight at 5'8" has been around 173. My cycle this time was to add a legit 5 to 7 pounds to that number. It was a a primo run so on the pricey side but I can manage that. I will look to do the same in the late winter early spring run. I am looking to hit the summer and a Masters show cut in the mid to upper 180s. At my age I avoid the harsher runs. Smooth is good for me.

Kman

Dylan, I will stay on Test 300 mg per week as I close out plus 4 iu of soma ed (5 of 7). My best shredded weight at 5'8" has been around 173. My cycle this time was to add a legit 5 to 7 pounds to that number. It was a a primo run so on the pricey side but I can manage that. I will look to do the same in the late winter early spring run. I am looking to hit the summer and a Masters show cut in the mid to upper 180s. At my age I avoid the harsher runs. Smooth is good for me.

Kman

Absolutely man... Listen, i never run a cycle without primo involved so i concur a million percent... One of my favorite cycles is test, primo, eq and mast along with winstrol... Perfect for prep... I completely understand your hesitation on sarms but in between your cycle now with trt, proviron and your hgh, this would be so bad ass... As for your cycle, if thats not too many compounds for you, i love the test, primo, eq, mast and winstrol... It seems like far more than it is since they are all so mild... I think its perfect for you

So Dylan, if I can bug you let me tell you what I did and what I am thinking next:

Weeks 1-4 Var 50mg
Weeks 1-12 800 primo
Weeks 1-16 450 Test C
Weeks 1-16 450 Mast P
Soma 4IU ed (5 of 7)

I'd love to hear a great Sarms bridge and alternatives to my next plan... I am not reluctant to Sarms so much as ignorant. The HGH wiped years off my body. My waist is what is was when I was 30.

When I start back:
1. Test C 450 ew
2. Primo 600 ew
3. Mast 450 ew
4. Stay on HGH.

This is a run I feel confident that 14 to 16 weeks is in tolerance based on my past experience and bloods. I have seen some guys make their run half eq and half primo. Eq up front and primo to finish.

I might kickstart with Var again, or I have some Halo which I love just because it makes me so strong, but it is harsh so I only do 2 weeks not 4.

I have not tried Eq... I have been very responsive to Deca at levels of 300 to 450. Tren and I don't get along as I work with mental things and it makes me so sleepy and tends to make me not care about anything and makes me say whatever comes to mind when I see a beautiful woman lol!

So Dylan, if I can bug you let me tell you what I did and what I am thinking next:

Weeks 1-4 Var 50mg
Weeks 1-12 800 primo
Weeks 1-16 450 Test C
Weeks 1-16 450 Mast P
Soma 4IU ed (5 of 7)

I'd love to hear a great Sarms bridge and alternatives to my next plan... I am not reluctant to Sarms so much as ignorant. The HGH wiped years off my body. My waist is what is was when I was 30.

When I start back:
1. Test C 450 ew
2. Primo 600 ew
3. Mast 450 ew
4. Stay on HGH.

This is a run I feel confident that 14 to 16 weeks is in tolerance based on my past experience and bloods. I have seen some guys make their run half eq and half primo. Eq up front and primo to finish.

I might kickstart with Var again, or I have some Halo which I love just because it makes me so strong, but it is harsh so I only do 2 weeks not 4.

I have not tried Eq... I have been very responsive to Deca at levels of 300 to 450. Tren and I don't get along as I work with mental things and it makes me so sleepy and tends to make me not care about anything and makes me say whatever comes to mind when I see a beautiful woman lol!

Brother this is far from bugging me... I enjoy this more than you can understand... So ill lay this all out... Just a few questions... Do you prefer propionate even if its 16 weeks with mast or are you good with enanthate... I would skip anavar and consider winstrol OR i have an even better option ill layout... I think you would love eq bro... Its one of my favorites and you have the exact same taste as i do on your selections already... Let me know on your ester preference and if your opposed to eq and ill lay you out a bridge and cycle plan!

I have used both Mast Prop and Mast E. Either one is good. Lately my source has made Prop and not Eth. I would be more than open to Eq and can acces it easily. And I tend to respond best to Test - C. Mine comes in 300mg per 1cc. Winnie has always made me as hard as a rock so I have good experience with it too at 50mg ed. I should mention I have a 12 month supply of Soma so it is not going to end anytime soon. LOL.

I have used both Mast Prop and Mast E. Either one is good. Lately my source has made Prop and not Eth. I would be more than open to Eq and can acces it easily. And I tend to respond best to Test - C. Mine comes in 300mg per 1cc. Winnie has always made me as hard as a rock so I have good experience with it too at 50mg ed. I should mention I have a 12 month supply of Soma so it is not going to end anytime soon. LOL.

alright! now we are talking bro... so i have a nice bridge to go with during trt... i wont write in your soma to anything as that's just a given since you have a 12 month supply! so just factor that in already! for your bridge, i believe the best route is to get some nice clean and sustainable size but cut hard... followed up with a contest prep cycle... we are looking for clean size, fat loss, body fat drop, vascularity, endurance and sustainable gains...

i'll explain what the sarms stack does for you... with rad, you are getting a sarm that has a higher anabolic rating than test, and your getting this boost of testosterone without suppression or very minimal at best... with sr9009, you are getting major fat loss, huge endurance increases and the ability to activate your metabolism to a rapid pace... with gw your getting the huge endurance increase, fat loss, lean muscle gain, major cholesterol improvement and with s4 your getting big strength, vascularity, lean muscle gain, muscle hardening and aesthetics...

here is your trt layout

1-14 test cyp 150 mg week
1-14 provirion 50 mg day
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

follow this up with this contest prep

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
1-16 primo 600 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 mast e 600 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
3-16 gw-501516 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 min before workout, non workout days dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 halo 20 mg day
13-16 cycle assist

alright! now we are talking bro... so i have a nice bridge to go with during trt... i wont write in your soma to anything as that's just a given since you have a 12 month supply! so just factor that in already! for your bridge, i believe the best route is to get some nice clean and sustainable size but cut hard... followed up with a contest prep cycle... we are looking for clean size, fat loss, body fat drop, vascularity, endurance and sustainable gains...

i'll explain what the sarms stack does for you... with rad, you are getting a sarm that has a higher anabolic rating than test, and your getting this boost of testosterone without suppression or very minimal at best... with sr9009, you are getting major fat loss, huge endurance increases and the ability to activate your metabolism to a rapid pace... with gw your getting the huge endurance increase, fat loss, lean muscle gain, major cholesterol improvement and with s4 your getting big strength, vascularity, lean muscle gain, muscle hardening and aesthetics...

here is your trt layout

1-14 provirion 50 mg day

1-16 primo 600 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 mast e 600 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
3-16 gw-501516 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 min before workout, non workout days dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 halo 20 mg day
13-16 cycle assist

Dylan has you covered from top to bottom with this layout completely brother. The TRT cruise bridge portion is perfect to lead you right into prep and set you up perfectly to have a great start once prep begins. Then the prep cycle itself looks spot on and perfect for you. Very mild on side effects without anything harsh, but very big on results. I love it, and I think it would work out incredible for you!

Thanks Dylan.

here is your trt layout

1-14 provirion 50 mg day

1-16 primo 600 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 mast e 600 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-16 halo 20 mg day
13-16 cycle assist

Love this look. I had heard of folks hitting Eq and primo together but had not seen a good run. Watched your latest vids last night too.

I am working on pulling all this together.!

Looking fucking beast man. Can't wait to see what you accomplish next cycle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom