napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe Mail

Testdude63

As we all know, safe mail is still down. It has me a bit concerned because I did make an order through my safe mail account ONE time lol. Is it possible that the gov has hacked into everyone's accounts to do a sweep? I'm always super paranoid and extra cautious, but if safe mail's servers were just temporarily down, wouldn't they be back up by now? Hmm...

As we all know, safe mail is still down. It has me a bit concerned because I did make an order through my safe mail account ONE time lol. Is it possible that the gov has hacked into everyone's accounts to do a sweep? I'm always super paranoid and extra cautious, but if safe mail's servers were just temporarily down, wouldn't they be back up by now? Hmm...
Dude you are way over thinking and overstressing about things here lol. I would highly doubt it's anything like that l. Safe-mail is just unreliable as fuck, and that's about all there is to it. They've had many issues like this in the past. Just better off going with a different and reliable safe email provider like securenym or anonymous speech, which is what I use. You get what you pay for and you can see what free safe email gets you lol

Dude you are way over thinking and overstressing about things here lol. I would highly doubt it's anything like that l. Safe-mail is just unreliable as fuck, and that's about all there is to it. They've had many issues like this in the past. Just better off going with a different and reliable safe email provider like securenym or anonymous speech, which is what I use. You get what you pay for and you can see what free safe email gets you lol

funny thing is i actually paid for safemail premium packages....

Has anyone read the latest update?

"The Safe-mail.net system had a major hardware storage crash.
About 80% of user's data is not affected by the crash, as we already moved it to a new system during the last few months.
The rest is either to be salvaged from the crashed storage, or will be restored from the Backup system.
At this time we will permanently remove about 250,000 user accounts that were involved in activity which violates the Safe-mail.net Agreement and policy.
Free web based registration to Safe-mail.net will not be available.
Free accounts will be opened by sending a request to Safe-mail.net.
In the near future, separate subsystems will be used for Free and Premium accounts.
This will enable better service and even enable shutdown of the Free subsystem without affecting the Premium users."

That bolded area concerns me... does that mean they were going through everyone's mail?

yea i still cant get on. i might have to open my wallet to ..i hate to pay though

Has anyone read the latest update?

"The Safe-mail.net system had a major hardware storage crash.
About 80% of user's data is not affected by the crash, as we already moved it to a new system during the last few months.
The rest is either to be salvaged from the crashed storage, or will be restored from the Backup system.
At this time we will permanently remove about 250,000 user accounts that were involved in activity which violates the Safe-mail.net Agreement and policy.
Free web based registration to Safe-mail.net will not be available.
Free accounts will be opened by sending a request to Safe-mail.net.
In the near future, separate subsystems will be used for Free and Premium accounts.
This will enable better service and even enable shutdown of the Free subsystem without affecting the Premium users."

That bolded area concerns me... does that mean they were going through everyone's mail?

I'm not exactly sure what to make of it right now. I would say it wouldn't affect the majority of us. One reason I wouldn't recommend saving any mail. Always delete messages no matter who your provider is. I would say the worst thing that happens is you don't get your account back. No loss for me....I hated safe-mail anyways

I'm not exactly sure what to make of it right now. I would say it wouldn't affect the majority of us. One reason I wouldn't recommend saving any mail. Always delete messages no matter who your provider is. I would say the worst thing that happens is you don't get your account back. No loss for me....I hated safe-mail anyways

I agree.. I delete sent messages as well as messages in my inbox

It's still down I'm going to have to get a different email address dam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to write off safe mail. I don't see any of us getting it back, and frankly I don't care

From what i heard safemail was run by the cia. Or i shud say a cia shadow company.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom