napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever mess with front loading

Maximus PC

Ive heard of some guys (claim) that you can "defeat" ester lag with a massive up front dose tapering down to your average dose.

Something like you want 400/wk test E

First week 1600
second 1gm
Third 800
fourth 400

Im probably messing up the numbers but its something like that.

Anyone with experience messing with this?

Today, many users are starting to front-load steroid cycles every time a heavy ester is used - to eliminate delayed affects on body composition and strength. Many others merely jump start a cycle with orals or suspensions, drugs without an ester allow quick absorption. Either method will boost blood levels up quickly to fully exploit the early responsive period - a time when the body is primed for growth and will best use the hormonal signals for amplified muscle growth.

Front loading has never made sense to me. In my opinion it doesn't matter what dose you use because it's still controlled by the ester. If I want something to kick in faster I will use an oral kickstart or even test prop for the first 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Front loading is both worthless and counterproductive. It is best to bring up peak plasma levels in the blood slowly by running your planned dose or by slow increases. Front loading brings on sure effects quicker and also raises myostatin quicker, which is the hormone in your body that kills muscle gains. So basically starting too much at once and your gains will stop earlier than if you didnt.

Moral of story.. dont front load

The theory is (best I understand it) is the massive dose releases a higher dose sooner, meaning. If you take 250mg enan, it releases 25mg's the first week, and you do it again the following, now youre releasing 50mg's and so on. If you take the massive dose you are releasing a higher concentration in the first few weeks, for a larger overlap, getting blood levels to peak, earlier..

Thats my understanding.

Front loading is both worthless and counterproductive. It is best to bring up peak plasma levels in the blood slowly by running your planned dose or by slow increases. Front loading brings on sure effects quicker and also raises myostatin quicker, which is the hormone in your body that kills muscle gains. So basically starting too much at once and your gains will stop earlier than if you didnt.

Sounds reasonable enough to me

I front load eq, and it does make a difference. I will start to feel results in 3 to 5 weeks instead of 6 or 7. And I am referring to joint relief. And I will just double the first dose.I will occasionally front load test. But eq is where I see the best results.

Front loading has never made sense to me. In my opinion it doesn't matter what dose you use because it's still controlled by the ester. If I want something to kick in faster I will use an oral kickstart or even test prop for the first 2 weeks.

Well, even long esthers start taking effect about 24 hours after first injection with elevated blood levels. I guess peoples theory is that if they inject more compound they will elevate these levels faster, but im not sure if i care much for this theory or what the health risks may be

Ya man, not enough reward vs risk to justify this theory. People are better off being patient and gradually increasing blood levels, or maybe run shorter esther gear.

I front load eq, and it does make a difference. I will start to feel results in 3 to 5 weeks instead of 6 or 7. And I am referring to joint relief. And I will just double the first dose.I will occasionally front load test. But eq is where I see the best results.
I think people front load with EQ more than any other compound. You can get away with higher doses of EQ so that's about the only compound I would consider front loading.

It's really not a theory. Longer esters take longer to peak because they break down slower. If You start with higher than your goal dosage then you will peak sooner. That's just common sense to me. No offense to you guys who disagree of course, but it's pretty sound science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Well, even long esthers start taking effect about 24 hours after first injection with elevated blood levels. I guess peoples theory is that if they inject more compound they will elevate these levels faster, but im not sure if i care much for this theory or what the health risks may be
You are exactly right. People act like things don't work until several weeks in which is far from the case.

You are exactly right. People act like things don't work until several weeks in which is far from the case.

Yeah it's in your system but when it peaks is when the results explode. That's why long esters take longer.
When peak blood concentrations hit you will have double the amount that you inject per week in your system. That's when we see the real gains start. So if you start off double the dose and taper down like the OP said then you don't have to wait for a peak because you just injected what your peak levels were meant to be. Meaning less of a wait.
I feel my first injection of a cycle as little as a few hours later, but that's not when the gains start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom