napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hammer Strength Machine Warriors

Bruh I can leg press like 10,000 pounds ok!? I don't squat I have bad knees!

Hei!!! After having my legs broken when hit by two cars, that my excuse!! And am up to 163kg/360lbs now!!! Am am sure many here can beat that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fucking epic my man. You nailed 495 for 3! 500 will be a breeze.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Gonna try I think it'll happen for 1. If I can get two I'm gonna officially lock the gym doors and stand there like Mutumbo saying "No, No, No!!!".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that guy call himself "the beast"?

Something like that. I remember seeing one of his videos a long time ago and when 44 brought up the hammer strength machine I immediately thought of that video. I don't understand partial reps. Maybe they have their place with rehab injuries, but in general if you can't do a full range of motion rep then you're just wasting your time.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Something like that. I remember seeing one of his videos a long time ago and when 44 brought up the hammer strength machine I immediately thought of that video. I don't understand partial reps. Maybe they have their place with rehab injuries, but in general if you can't do a full range of motion rep then you're just wasting your time.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yea that has to be him. He does a log on EF and posts a bunch of videos. I watched a few and they are all 2-3 inch reps. So I stopped lol.

Top Bottom