napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast w/ Pharma Lady gear

you should notice something from the DBOL rather quickly, it is a fast acting compound. depending on dosage DBOL is one of those aas that can put 20-30 lbs on in 4 weeks. plus thats why orals are usually kickstarts, because they act quickly and by the time you are done with them your injectables are hitting.

like i said you can try to up the dbol dose, but just be careful if you decide to do that and upping the dose may not make a difference. like you said, it is very possible people do not react to certain compounds well or some other problem. are you taking Aromasin?

the only other thing is that you may not be seeing the effects that you thought. so dbol may be affecting you but not in the way you believed it would. i see this happen from time to time, BUT really with DBOL you should see fast strength and weight gain. pumps. fullness. etc.

Yes I am dosing aromasin 12.5 mg on Monday and Thursday. At night. I have enough to do eod though.
Not getting any extra pumps. Strength hasn't taken off at all. Just the slow gains that were coming from before. I am going to give it a little more time. I'm really looking forward to feeling it. But know I must be patient. I trust Pharma lady and her gear, that's why she is here. So it just has me scratching my head a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a cycling 20 weeks of test and EQ and have to wake up in the middle of the night to eat because I am so hungry

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I've heard EQ will help but I don't want to add another compound like that this cycle. I also heard deca will increase appetite. EQ is in a future blast though.

I've heard EQ will help but I don't want to add another compound like that this cycle. I also heard deca will increase appetite. EQ is in a future blast though.

Just eat more and be safe

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Today is day 11. Decided to up to 40mg dbol as I haven't noticed anything. Yesterday was rest day. Today will be a chest/back workout. Hopefully things kick in soon.
Pinned my left glute for the first time. Definitely uncomfortable pinning with my left hand. But I'll make due in rotation.

Today is day 11. Decided to up to 40mg dbol as I haven't noticed anything. Yesterday was rest day. Today will be a chest/back workout. Hopefully things kick in soon.
Pinned my left glute for the first time. Definitely uncomfortable pinning with my left hand. But I'll make due in rotation.

I'm on week 4 of her Dbol..it's working fine for me

Well looks like I'm cutting the blast off on day 12.
Mainly because my TRT blood test came back crazy and he will most likely ask for new tests. So depending on what he says, I may start back up but I'll only miss one injections so no big deal. But pretty confident he'll want new blood tests.
Out of curiosity, I will be doing a lab max test on the dbol and deca. I am NOT saying they are bunk. But I have to do what I can to figure out why i never felt anything.
I will update again once I speak with the doc.

Mainly because my TRT blood test came back crazy and he will most likely ask for new tests. So depending on what he says, I may start back up but I'll only miss one injections so no big deal. But pretty confident he'll want new blood tests.
Out of curiosity, I will be doing a lab max test on the dbol and deca. I am NOT saying they are bunk. But I have to do what I can to figure out why i never felt anything.

yeah i have no idea what to tell you man. that is a bit of a paradox..

cmb is running her dbol right now and hes feeling it.

im running her DECA and i labmaxed it too, its perfect.

the only other thing i can tell you is send her your bloods and diet/training and tell her your experience..talk to her directly about it, use her email because she doesnt always log into forums because she is busy..

yeah i have no idea what to tell you man. that is a bit of a paradox..

cmb is running her dbol right now and hes feeling it.

im running her DECA and i labmaxed it too, its perfect.

the only other thing i can tell you is send her your bloods and diet/training and tell her your experience..talk to her directly about it, use her email because she doesnt always log into forums because she is busy..

Yea I'm definitely not saying its her stuff. For whoever else is reading this...
I will most likely send her an email just to get her thoughts.
And also putting everything on hold until I speak with my doc. Lol they are going to be like wtf. Oh well. I'll work my way through it.

What do u mean crazy?

What do u mean crazy?

I was running my TRT dose at 140mg. And also 4 weeks before blood draws I added 300mg deca so that when I finished speaking with the doc, the deca would be closer to kicking in. Bad choice in my part. Mistake made and learned. But EVERYONE I spoke to and everything I read, said that deca will not effect test levels. So my final injection before blood draw was 120mg test and 300mg deca. Then on the 10th day following I had my bloods drawn. Test levels came back 1177, just 2 points within range. So I'm almost positive that my doc will question and want to redraw. My next pin is supposed to be Monday. I talk to him Tuesday. So in the chance he doesn't want to redraw, I'll just pin Tuesday and stay on track.

Spoke with the doc. He was actually satisfied with everything! I only missed my injection yesterday, but they are long esters so I'll just do tonight and Friday and go back to Monday and Thursday next week.
Also will be starting the dbol back up. 40mg this time. Missed 4 days but I'm ok with that.

Spoke with the doc. He was actually satisfied with everything! I only missed my injection yesterday, but they are long esters so I'll just do tonight and Friday and go back to Monday and Thursday next week.
Also will be starting the dbol back up. 40mg this time. Missed 4 days but I'm ok with that.

Yeah I shift my pinning days by 1 or 2 days occasionally.... With long esters no worries... I do try to stick to my schedule but life happens

Top Bottom