napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk Cut Short..

m555zma

Current cycle:

dbol 40mg/ed (5 weeks complete)
Test Cyp: 100mg/eod
NPP: 100mg/eod

I'm in week 7 of a 10 week bulk. I put on 30lbs and I'm way stronger. However, i heard something crunch/snap on the side of my leg (maybe TFL or ITB) during leg press, so I'm stopping the bulk now. Luckily I'm only slightly limping, so it couldn't be a full blown injury.

With just 7 weeks in, I'm hoping this wasn't a complete waste of time. Some of it must be fat due to eating in a surplus, but I'm eating clean.

Would you guys consider a 7 week bulk, just wasted time?

I don't understand your question here. 30 pounds is too much weight to put on. imagine if you put on 30 pounds each cycle and you did 5 cycles. that is 150 pounds

Current cycle:

I'm in week 7 of a 10 week bulk. I put on 30lbs and I'm way stronger. However, i heard something crunch/snap on the side of my leg (maybe TFL or ITB) during leg press, so I'm stopping the bulk now. Luckily I'm only slightly limping, so it couldn't be a full blown injury.

With just 7 weeks in, I'm hoping this wasn't a complete waste of time. Some of it must be fat due to eating in a surplus, but I'm eating clean.

if you are limping you need to rest that injury and if it doesn't get better time for a sports doc

I don't understand your question here. 30 pounds is too much weight to put on. imagine if you put on 30 pounds each cycle and you did 5 cycles. that is 150 pounds
I'm sure much of it was water. Dbol tends to put on about 20-30lbs usually.

i guess i dont understand the question.. you are injured... injuries are part of this... it makes no difference whether anyone considers it a waste or not... thats meaningless because thats subjective to opinion.. the only thing that matters is that you recover and heal from your injury, as well as recover from your cycle...

Current cycle:

No. Even if you stop you're up 30lbs

That is way too much to be gaining in terms of safety. That is extremely hard on your body and I would guess your bloodwork would not be ideal. I would stay on top of this

That is way too much to be gaining in terms of safety. That is extremely hard on your body and I would guess your bloodwork would not be ideal. I would stay on top of this
But I did dbol.. how much do you usually put on with orals? Thanks

But I did dbol.. how much do you usually put on with orals? Thanks
30 lbs is not normal... thats far too much to put that amount of pressure on joints, ligaments and tendons with that kind of size gain in that short period of time... you clearly did not control estrogen well or properly but you have to get bloodwork done to find out the issues because i would guess there are other issues aside from this

Top Bottom