napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Had to drop out of contest

I absolutely will take all the advice I can get here. Too many resources not to take it! Dan is a sponsor of bodybuilding business board kinda like our sponsors here. Has a very good name over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with free advice! There are many of us here that can help you with anything you need. Guys like me an TX TERROR that have prep and competing experience to help guide you through that, as well as other guys like Dylan and others that can give you spot on dieting, training, and cycling advice. You are in the right hands here at AR and you have the luxury of getting a lot of different sources of input to help guide you

That's right bro. We are all family here, and I'm really glad to have you as part of it. You are truly an awesome guy and it shows in your posts, and how you take care of the members here.

Thank you RR. i appreciate that. Especially from you. I known you a long time. And you know what i have been thru to get here. Lol

PHURIOUS

Can't go wrong with free advice! There are many of us here that can help you with anything you need. Guys like me an TX TERROR that have prep and competing experience to help guide you through that, as well as other guys like Dylan and others that can give you spot on dieting, training, and cycling advice. You are in the right hands here at AR and you have the luxury of getting a lot of different sources of input to help guide you

Absolutely 100% correct and I will use all of it. This is a first show for this old man. I need more muscle maturity but if I keep waiting I'll never get up there. I guess I'll drop the tren and get anadrol and see how that does for me.

Absolutely 100% correct and I will use all of it. This is a first show for this old man. I need more muscle maturity but if I keep waiting I'll never get up there. I guess I'll drop the tren and get anadrol and see how that does for me.

Well we can fine tune a good bulk cycle. It's important though to solidify dates and times.you don't wanna just fly by the seat of you're pants. Commit and do it. That way you have no choice and you are on track and scheduled.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So when's the next show you wanna do?

Not exactly sure. The 2016 schedule for NPC isn't posted yet. I believe it will be the end of March or first week of April. That's what this years schedule looked like. Started post Arnold Classic

Not exactly sure. The 2016 schedule for NPC isn't posted yet. I believe it will be the end of March or first week of April. That's what this years schedule looked like. Started post Arnold Classic

Ok cool. Some states have thier schedule up some dont. It's usually in line or close with the year prior. So March or April will come quick. Prep would need to start mid January or so.

That is exactly what I am thinking. Would like to do 4-6 weeks adrol along with my normal test and deca unless y'all think I should up it. What I have been using I believe is severely under dosed. The guy I got it from had me using 750mg a week and there was literally zero sides with no AI at all! I don't believe that's possible but let's just say that when I get mine from phurious I would not under any circumstances want to use that much test or 300 deca weekly without some assistance from an AI or prami/caber or something. So anadrol, test and deca for bulk. Not sure I am a good candidate for dbol since I really don't want to blow up with a ton of water just to lose it all when I start to cut.

That is exactly what I am thinking. Would like to do 4-6 weeks adrol along with my normal test and deca unless y'all think I should up it. What I have been using I believe is severely under dosed. The guy I got it from had me using 750mg a week and there was literally zero sides with no AI at all! I don't believe that's possible but let's just say that when I get mine from phurious I would not under any circumstances want to use that much test or 300 deca weekly without some assistance from an AI or prami/caber or something. So anadrol, test and deca for bulk. Not sure I am a good candidate for dbol since I really don't want to blow up with a ton of water just to lose it all when I start to cut.

Water from dbol will be diet and estrogen control dependent. Anadarol will be much easier to utilize since you have no experience with dbol usage it is difficult to control, but for many anadrol has harsher side effects. Pick your poison, lol

Water from dbol will be diet and estrogen control dependent. Anadarol will be much easier to utilize since you have no experience with dbol usage it is difficult to control, but for many anadrol has harsher side effects. Pick your poison, lol

Ive used both. Anadrol is a nice dry gain. Need to keep hydrated tho or you get bad headaches. But the strength gain is about the same. But less water gain

PHURIOUS

Ive used both. Anadrol is a nice dry gain. Need to keep hydrated tho or you get bad headaches. But the strength gain is about the same. But less water gain

PHURIOUS

Oh ya, definitely used both several times. Gotten use to controlling the dbol which took several cycles to get down the method for me to use it without adding the water and keeping the estrogen in check and retaining the gains. Anadrol just makes me feel like shit unfortunately, and dbol makes me feel god like. Wish anadrol would do the same, then i would most likely opt for drol. Guess we cant have everything,

^Why did this post as such ? weird

Oh ya, definitely used both several times. Gotten use to controlling the dbol which took several cycles to get down the method for me to use it without adding the water and keeping the estrogen in check and retaining the gains. Anadrol just makes me feel like shit unfortunately, and dbol makes me feel god like. Wish anadrol would do the same, then i would most likely opt for drol. Guess we cant have everything,

I carry/drink a gallon of water a day. Buy 7 gallons every Sunday. I will have to make sure to have a good diet plan for this bulk. If anyone would like to pm me one I would follow it gladly. Thank you everyone for all the awesome help!!!!

Top Bottom