napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Had to drop out of contest

tama.brian

Ok so with the huge disappointment of dropping out Since basically nothing has worked out the way I needed it to. I have learned a big lesson. Plan way earlier and have every essential piece in place before the start of prep even begins because with my luck, absolutely zero parts have come through.

With all that being said, how does this sound for a winter "bulk". I will be receiving tren Storm any day now, I already take test and deca and in my package will be test, deca, mast e and p, tren Storm, and winny tabs.

I feel if I can get t-Bol I will take 200mg test, 100mg deca, weekly .5ml tren Storm mon, wed, sat and 20mg tbol morn and pre workout. I will always be in the test and deca since my natural test level is 61 and the deca keeps my joints working. I figured I would stay on the trt dosing of that unless I need to increase. I will also take anastrzole 1mg mon and Friday and see if that is ok. My source is obvious with the exception of the tbol which I will need to speak to another source for but does this sound good enough to allow a decent amount of gains with clean eating and a rigorous workout plan. I plan to hire a coach that won't disappear on me mid way through prep and again have all thee supps in place for a serious cut starting in mid-January. But in tre interim I need to add size to my upper chest and lats, biceps and lower back. (Basically my upper body)

Thanks for any advice that can be offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you couldn't make the contest man.. that sucks. Like you said, you learn from your mistakes

Thats unfortunate you had to drop out but at least you were able to learn from the experience and youll be that much more primed and prepared for the upcoming season. It sounds pretty good to me. I would only suggest getting some caber or prami if possible to offset the prolactin buildup, especially running two progesterones. Shoot me a pm if you need help with anything else. I commend you on using this as a learning experience and moving right on to the next thing. No time for sulking in a sour situation. Adapt. Grow. Repeat.

Yes this has been a big learning experience. Been a bit depressed since it was such a big deal, nothing but good will come of it though. Have to make the most of it.

yes plan earlier, its better that you didnt go not in your best shape or ready for the contest like you wanted, THAT would be more depressing in my opinion. you will be ready for the next show

im sorry you had to drop out but prepping for a contest needs to be done well in advance and you need to always have things ordered and on hand several weeks before you plan to begin... its all a learning experience and you take this for that and use it to your advantage in the future...

that's a pretty big cycle man and really not necessary... have you ever ran two nandrolones together?

im sorry you had to drop out but prepping for a contest needs to be done well in advance and you need to always have things ordered and on hand several weeks before you plan to begin... its all a learning experience and you take this for that and use it to your advantage in the future...

that's a pretty big cycle man and really not necessary... have you ever ran two nandrolones together?

No not to my knowledge. Not sure other than the deca which is a nandrolone (masteron?) if so I won't be running that until I am back to cutting. For now I want to run tbol, test, deca, and tren and I have run tbol and deca without any problem but I'm sure what I will get from my new source will be far better than anything I have ever had. The tren Storm education you have put out in other threads will be immensely appreciated I'm sure!!

Well let's break this down to basics...

What class and division are you doing?

What's you're diet looking like?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think your cycle is a little off but we can help there. Let's start with some key factors first. Also when is the show you wanna do..

You need to set concrete dates as obtainable goals to make sure you stay on track.

Also don't out blast cruise or pct?

I insist everyone does a dummy prep if you will to find out what works see what doesn't work and come in better the second time around. You wouldn't just go to the range and expect to hit the bullseye off the bat with a new glock. You gotta feel it out.

I think your cycle is a little off but we can help there. Let's start with some key factors first. Also when is the show you wanna do..

You need to set concrete dates as obtainable goals to make sure you stay on track.

Also don't out blast cruise or pct?

Here I meant do you blast and cruise ot do you pct between cycles.

Do not run the tren on you're bulk. Go with deca. Save you're tren as a primary androgen when you hit prep. It will allow you to diet down and maintain some mass. You don't wanna run that stuff often so just save it. Deca is not as harsh and will get you the size you need.

Tren almost has an exclusive place in a cut in my opinion. It makes things possible that other wise wouldn't be. But again do to the toxic nature you should keep it isolated to that and not do it both bulking and cutting.also two nandrolones is not necessary.

It does suck you had to drop,out of the show bud, but prep is no joke, and preparation ahead of time having everything you need along with a great game plan is crucial to success.

I think what Dylan is getting at is, the fact that you are planning on running Tren and Deca in the same cycle coming up. They are both nandrolones and can both cause prolactin issues. That can be a double whammy. I would personally recommend dropping the Deca since it's basically only for joint purposes, and run MK-2866 instead for your joints

So my diet is oats in the am, chicken or ground bison/beef/turkey with rice and recently added in broccoli and a salad at lunch, supper will be more chicken or beef , vegetables and another salad and before bed usually an Allmax Hexapro Shake of 2 scoops with almond milk. This is relatively new since speaking a bit to Dylan.

Supps are test e 250mg a week now but I was taking 750 test c a week and 300 deca a week. I am also using 150 a week of deca now that I am not in prep. Have been using ostarine 25mg caps, lgd4033 14mg in 2 caps, and cardarine 20mg in caps. I learned too late that the caps are bullshit but I'll use them since I have them and then go to pure essence.

As far as when I want to do a show, the 2016 npc schedule isn't out yet but sometime late March or early April and then I would like to do 3 more so a total of 4 next year if possible.

So my diet is oats in the am, chicken or ground bison/beef/turkey with rice and recently added in broccoli and a salad at lunch, supper will be more chicken or beef , vegetables and another salad and before bed usually an Allmax Hexapro Shake of 2 scoops with almond milk. This is relatively new since speaking a bit to Dylan.

Supps are test e 250mg a week now but I was taking 750 test c a week and 300 deca a week. I am also using 150 a week of deca now that I am not in prep. Have been using ostarine 25mg caps, lgd4033 14mg in 2 caps, and cardarine 20mg in caps. I learned too late that the caps are bullshit but I'll use them since I have them and then go to pure essence.

As far as when I want to do a show, the 2016 npc schedule isn't out yet but sometime late March or early April and then I would like to do 3 more so a total of 4 next year if possible.

that sounds like barely any cals.. how many cals are you eating a day? and what are your macros?

I would like to hit 300 protein, 250-275 carbs, and 75-90 fat. Just not very good at prep yet. This is one big reason I will have a coach that can help me with ideas for meal prep. If I were a bit more wealthy (like a lot more) I would hire Dylan in a heartbeat but my wallet and wife about choked me when I said what it would cost even though it's pennies on the dollar for the expertise but again it's just not going to happen. There is a guy aligned with bodybuilding business on Facebook that is an online coach and I plan to hire him and see how it goes.

So what class are you gonna do. And what help do you need with meal prep exactly. Il help you all I can if you want. Not just here but you're welcome to take it to pm if you want. I'm also on surespot

I would like to hit 300 protein, 250-275 carbs, and 75-90 fat. Just not very good at prep yet. This is one big reason I will have a coach that can help me with ideas for meal prep. If I were a bit more wealthy (like a lot more) I would hire Dylan in a heartbeat but my wallet and wife about choked me when I said what it would cost even though it's pennies on the dollar for the expertise but again it's just not going to happen. There is a guy aligned with bodybuilding business on Facebook that is an online coach and I plan to hire him and see how it goes.

Careful of the online coaches.

Are you in texas by any chance? I can reccomend some good guys if you are.

Top Bottom