napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and anavar

I'm not saying that Deca or Tren don't have their place. What I am saying its not for everybody. Doesn't fit everybodys goals or needs. And yes your correct not everybody has dicks. Cant go wrong with Test, Test is the man, you don't need anything else really. you can cut on it you can bulk on it you can do everything on it and the least toxic of the group, its the original and best.

I guess the side effects of the big bulkers are not worth it to me nor is that kind of size appealing to me.

I hear ya. Everyone has different goals, and wants a different look. My younger brother...I have 4, so the next after me is 40, and he reminds me of dylan. He wants nothing but cuts and vascularity. If any part of his abs gets blurred then he freaks.He also runs the 100 yard in under 10 seconds. Drb at 6'2 wants to be 205, but seems to always be 195. I am 6'2 and always 215 but want to be 220. So we all have goals. That is why you come here and snoop around for what serves YOUR purpose.

One thing that we all should keep in mind is that we don't want goals that risk our health. If I wanted to be 250lbs and decided I needed halo,tren,dbol etc...I would have to re-evaluate what the hell am I thinking here. So everyone on this board needs to think health FIRST.

I hear ya. Everyone has different goals, and wants a different look. My younger brother...I have 4, so the next after me is 40, and he reminds me of dylan. He wants nothing but cuts and vascularity. If any part of his abs gets blurred then he freaks.He also runs the 100 yard in under 10 seconds. Drb at 6'2 wants to be 205, but seems to always be 195. I am 6'2 and always 215 but want to be 220. So we all have goals. That is why you come here and snoop around for what serves YOUR purpose.

One thing that we all should keep in mind is that we don't want goals that risk our health. If I wanted to be 250lbs and decided I needed halo,tren,dbol etc...I would have to re-evaluate what the hell am I thinking here. So everyone on this board needs to think health FIRST.

Now that is great post, Health first. That's how I approach things first and foremost what am I willing to do for my physical being and what are my options. I am a huge believer in Sarms, Ill run that stuff year round without a second thought, its low risk medium reward. Now with AAS that stuff can downright mess you up if you don't do it right. So I just think what can get me to my goals without unnecessary risk. And that is why I like Var its not the strongest, winny or Halo is a much better option for that in rewards department. But I'm not willing to risk that kind of toxicity. Var wil get me their a little slower a little more exspensive and some vicious pumps but pumps is not going to give me jaundice either.

I think if someone has great results from anavar, more power to them....but most of those are going to be women. It's pretty much a chick drug in my opinion. I get much much more from sarms than I do anavar, and I even ran it high as fuck. That's pretty sad for a methylated oral steroid

^I dont really care much for anavar as well, i would opt for sarms all day over some var personally..
Oh for sure man. Sarms blow anavar out of the water in my opinion. I honestly think I get more out of creatine and n2guard than anavar lol

Oh for sure man. Sarms blow anavar out of the water in my opinion. I honestly think I get more out of creatine and n2guard than anavar lol

^hahaha ! i drink creatine daily .. not so much N2guard unless i get some free. I would rather drink water than use anavar,

i wont even touch anavar because of that bull shit... its such a hindrance that it provides adverse effects on someone like me that has so much cardio to do on a daily basis... winstrol beats the shit out of anavar like mike tyson in his prime... yes, its thats type of beatdown

I used to have great pharma winny. Ah the good ole days!!!!

not to be off subject but everytime i keep seeing your name it reminds me of this guy that comes into the gym.

now in my day, i have seen MANY weird names but this guy is defnitely top 10.

some black dude came into gym, he says Hey man i forgot my keytag can you check me in? Ok NP man, whats your first name? he says, KERMIT. in my head i was like OH CRAP

In my travels I found a great mix of electrolytes that stopped cramps quick fast. Do you think that could help with this symptom?
I used the same ingredients as in Endurolytes.

i wont even touch anavar because of that bull shit... its such a hindrance that it provides adverse effects on someone like me that has so much cardio to do on a daily basis... winstrol beats the shit out of anavar like mike tyson in his prime... yes, its thats type of beatdown

Damn Dylan you have me almost convinced to try some Winny. I am still stuck on the toxicity level of Winny, am I just being paranoid. My buddy keeps on telling me to get over it and tells me its like a drinking binge.

Top Bottom