napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Our friends at evo at it again...

ive never traveled international. but what are they gonna do? take out your prescript meds and test them? lol..or would they just try to toss them in garbage? but you need them because they are "prescripts"..
Depends dude. I always tell people they are dumb for using aspirin bottles.

So.you have an aspirin bottle. The fucking picture of the tablet is on 95% of the bottles you will find . Now what happens is they look inside? Lol. Maybe just smarter than the average bear but that may be the same smarts that has kept me a free man today haha.

You generally need to have you're prescription medications isolated in a bag or something.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oral steroids. Use contact solution bottles.
Use bottles that DO NOT HAVE a picture of the fucking tablet on it. Use off the wall things to people would not normally recognize. I would travel with my pets. I have prescriptions for phenobarbytol. You wanna tell me what that looks like? Lol. Script bottles like that are the safest. The RX kind from the doc.

Oils, have not found a perfected method that would ensure absolute sterility... when I do you will know it though. I have some ideas but havnt tested them. Till then I'd be safe and mail you're gear to you're destination.

What will they do? Well rather not find out. Carrying drugs internationally is some serious shit. Small amounts too.

That means I need to get searching for proper company.
I bought GW and S4.
My rats got nothing from it.
NOTHING.

thats so unfortunate and the main issue is not only taking from the consumer but also putting a bad taste in your mouth on something that truly is an excellent product... its bull shit on all fronts and anyone engaging in this type of practice will always be exposed as they have been.... i'll have pure essence get in touch with you and perhaps get you taken care of one way or another to show you what your missing

Do not do not do not! Take what you brought back with you either. It's one thing to leave the us with gear, another thing to attempt to come back when you're at the mercy of whatever country you are in.

Oral steroids. Use contact solution bottles.
Use bottles that DO NOT HAVE a picture of the fucking tablet on it. Use off the wall things to people would not normally recognize. I would travel with my pets. I have prescriptions for phenobarbytol. You wanna tell me what that looks like? Lol. Script bottles like that are the safest. The RX kind from the doc.

Oils, have not found a perfected method that would ensure absolute sterility... when I do you will know it though. I have some ideas but havnt tested them. Till then I'd be safe and mail you're gear to you're destination.

If you mailed your gear to yourself, would your, Hotel let's say, just keep your mail for you?

Isnt the raws for stuff like that really cheap? Why make a bunk product then for a few dollars now. Basic business model is not being followed here by these pricks. It needs to have some value to hold value in the future, that value equals continued profit in the future.

raws are not always cheap and then there's a quality issue as well, not to mention so many other factors... the safety, the total production, the customer acquisition costs, advertising, etc... just looking at raws costs alone is only a small fraction and that's not how margins are determined but regardless, they could do extremely well without having to fuck people in the process and essentially would make far greater profits if they provided a high quality product that continually sold... its more effort to scam and cover it over and over etc... crooks don't think like that... they have no ethics etc...

That means I need to get searching for proper company.
I bought GW and S4.
My rats got nothing from it.
NOTHING.

i stand by this a million percent and i can get you a guarantee on this with pure essence that they have the highest quality you can find... read logs and feedback here... i would never allow anyone to be on this forum that did one ounce of shady activity and if someone decided to attempt that, they would be gone in a blink of an eye bro... not ever happening here

raws are not always cheap and then there's a quality issue as well, not to mention so many other factors... the safety, the total production, the customer acquisition costs, advertising, etc... just looking at raws costs alone is only a small fraction and that's not how margins are determined but regardless, they could do extremely well without having to fuck people in the process and essentially would make far greater profits if they provided a high quality product that continually sold... its more effort to scam and cover it over and over etc... crooks don't think like that... they have no ethics etc...

Lying always takes more effort to cover up.. And like you said, in the long run its much more profitable to develop relationships with your clients and keep their trust. In this industry that's residual income if you keep the quality high and customer support on point. They will always buy from you.

Sadly i am not touching Sarms anymore.
I am gun shy on that unless I find a legit raws place to make my own things.
I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water but I got taken because i believed the hype.
That wont happen again.

its not the hype, its the product... thats like buying a car that is very high end, say a bmw and because you had one bad one, thinking they are all that way... i COMPLETELY understand being jaded and hey man, if you really believe they are all bad, noone says you cannot have your own opinion etc. but you were taken by a KNOWN scammer... big difference... for me, i just hate to see you get taken and then mislead because of some piece of shit motherfucker... why do you think i left immediately after finding the things i found out there? I don't do that type of shit and will not associate with anyone who does...

I can also vouch for the quality of Pure Essence mate, you're in good hands if you go with them. And I was even sceptical at first when I came over to this forum. If you give it a try, you'll see what I'm talking about.

i know your loving it!! im so happy to hear that

If you mailed your gear to yourself, would your, Hotel let's say, just keep your mail for you?
Ya I do it all the time I plan it to where it lands same day of my arrival. If not a day before and they just drop it off at my room. I stay at westin usually.

Lying always takes more effort to cover up.. And like you said, in the long run its much more profitable to develop relationships with your clients and keep their trust. In this industry that's residual income if you keep the quality high and customer support on point. They will always buy from you.

exactly but the problem is, people with ethics like you and I are few and far between... its supposed to be win-win, not win and fuck you... that's how most business in America works and it does not have to be that way

exactly but the problem is, people with ethics like you and I are few and far between... its supposed to be win-win, not win and fuck you... that's how most business in America works and it does not have to be that way

exactly man, not only is a good business one that has good ethics BUT it is being good people individually that makes a good business. if you have crappy employees who lie and do other messed up stuff they cannot be trusted and as you know it is written, a house divided against itself cannot stand. i would rather obey GOD then men

Top Bottom