napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-Caber Deca

Excellent advice from all. I think it's sometimes a good idea to see how your body reacts initially and then make the decision. Unfortunately, I've heard it can be a tough trench to dig out of if you experience some nasty sides. Live and learn right? I don't think I'll have too much trouble at only 300mg a week, but who knows. I'll only have myself to blame if shit hits the fan :p.

Bro if deca is new to you then I would do no more than 200mg. When you take a shower let it hit your nips everyday. If you run a complete cyle of 200 deca then you are good to go. If the shower starts to cause a sensation on your nips then back dose to 100-150 and start caber.

Bro if deca is new to you then I would do no more than 200mg. When you take a shower let it hit your nips everyday. If you run a complete cyle of 200 deca then you are good to go. If the shower starts to cause a sensation on your nips then back dose to 100-150 and start caber.
drb told me to do this when I got ed from high estrogen... Upped my ai... Good to go! Lol

I guess that's one way of assessing things, since everyone is going to be different

Sounds kinky. Lol 😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had my nipples pierced for a while and since I have always had sensitive nipples and surrounding. Even now after 7 years of them being gone. So I think I'll have issues determining when it comes to gyno :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my nipples pierced for a while and since I have always had sensitive nipples and surrounding. Even now after 7 years of them being gone. So I think I'll have issues determining when it comes to gyno :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine are pierced also but I haven't worn jewelry in years

Talked to drb this morning.He asked me if the deca has grabbed dylan by the boo boo yet..lol. He went over some things that I did know at one time but had forgotten because I don't use deca anymore. So for guys who are like Dylan-You need to do between 100-150mg with a 200 max. You have to lower your carbs to 100-150grams and those carbs should not be rice,potatoes,wheat,bread or pasta. These carbs may wet your gains especially stay away from the wheat because of the gluten,as gluten will make you hold some water while on deca. Your carbs should be from oatmeal,quinoa,millet, some barley. These carbs along with 100-150 deca will give good hard dry gains.He was quit adamant that dylan would get good dry gains on this regime.
Bigger guys, like rick, looking for more bulk but not so very concerned with dry gains can do from 200-600mg deca. The higher you go the more wet are the gains. You still follow the same carb protocol. For those guys who want mass at any cost, then you go from 500-800mg deca and eat over 200grams of any good glycemic carbs that you want.
Deca is the one single aas that has a wide spectrum of use based on diet, dose, and length of cycle. 12 weeks is ideal. After 12 weeks and with higher doses you can count on water and mass, and you should do caber. Do not exceed 16 weeks of deca no matter what dose you are on. Hate to tell you this but deca and tuna go great together.
So deca is everything you could ask for.It is whatever you want it to be. Your call. This is drb thoughts. Deca is not my expertise

Top Bottom