napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still a natty...

Always take them straight from the dropper. It's fine to chase them afterwards with something if you choose to

When I started, I tipped my head back, pinched my nose, dropped it on the back of my tongue, and swallowed.....chaser not required for me. After about a week I quit pinching my nose. After about 2 weeks I started craving the taste. LOL

I appreciate you all. Especially Dylan for always putting the truth out there and helping us all. To anyone that missed my stats: 26 years old, 6'2ish, 278lbs and dedicated as FUCK. I can't wait to order my SARMs. Could anyone can help and tell me how to actually use them with the layout Dylan gave me??

Dam dude...I am 6'2 and 220 right now but BF is 10.3. The sarms are just in liquid and take around 1/2 to 1ml ,which isn't much,so you just shoot it straight into your mouth. They taste like rotten rhino rectums, but very doable.If you want to drink something after you swallow the sarms then go ahead. While on the gw you will get better wind so do more cardio. Sarms are NOTHING like aas..not even similar. As far as I am concerned if you take sarms only then you are still natty. They do not have the effects or side effects of anabolic steroids. After you have your bf down a bit then we can talk steroids. Don't panic...everyone here is smart and will help you along. You are in good hands.

FUCK! I don't think you need to start AAS yet. But goddamn I'd love to see it. However Dylan is right. You should cut with Sarms now and start studying AAS so you know which syringe and where and how to do everything the right way for when you start. You're a big fucker. When you hit AAS you're gonna shoot through the roof my friend. More pics? No homo

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

there's no rush here... you do this right and your going to be the animal that I and everyone else envision you being but you have to do it the right way... bodyfat HAS to be addressed first and sarms are an excellent way to introduce your body to foreign substances as well... you can use grapefruit juice with sarms for absorption but don't mix with anything else... send a pm to pureessencesarms to get in on the sale... you are in for a treat and its a great way to start... utilize them to get your body fat down, build lean muscle and progress forward... i will be here to help in any way i can bro...

Yes, I really feel deep down I WILL start running test and maybe a few others in the future. But I'm still growing naturally. I want to put the SARMS in since there are no side effects. I hope they take it to the next level for me. I'll message them right now. I can't wait to feel harder and tighter. I'll clean my diet up. I eat about 5 out of 6 meals clean. Anyone know what they would suggest for a diet while running the SARMS? High protein, med fats, fluxiuate the carbs??

Yes, I really feel deep down I WILL start running test and maybe a few others in the future. But I'm still growing naturally. I want to put the SARMS in since there are no side effects. I hope they take it to the next level for me. I'll message them right now. I can't wait to feel harder and tighter. I'll clean my diet up. I eat about 5 out of 6 meals clean. Anyone know what they would suggest for a diet while running the SARMS? High protein, med fats, fluxiuate the carbs??

that all depends on what your goals are... you have to adjust everything to what your trying to accomplish bro... let me know

Top Bottom