napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms with trt

Kw91

Hey guys,

I am 28yo 6'3" 250lbs and diagnosed with low T about 40 days ago. 1.5 years ago i was 360lbs and diagnosed with low t but the doc wouldnt prescribe trt without me trying to loose weight first. Jump forward 1 year later, im down to 225, in the gym 2hours a day 5 days a week and doing an hour of cardio every other day. Do all the testing again. Everything comes back perfect besides my t levels, 170 (0 energy for anything). And now im on 100mg test cip every 5 days.

Within the last 40 days ive kept everything the same and put on 25lbs. Some muscle and im sure mostly water. Ive never felt better mentally and physically. Im just curious is there a sarm or something that you guys would recommend taking to continue gaining but knocking out the water weight with this trt.

I have time to make a decision bc i have to wait for my first 60 day check in with new blood work to make sure everything is 100% still.

Thanks for any input!

i would go with a stack of cardarine, andarine and ostabolic... that would be the perfect stack... you can get everything at esarms.com

i would go with a stack of cardarine, andarine and ostabolic... that would be the perfect stack... you can get everything at esarms.com

Just realize the tempory side effect of s4 being night blindness. Me being a truck driver and work nights i cant risk that. If i just run the ostabolic and cardarine would i still get similar results or is the s4 necessary for the stack?

Just realize the tempory side effect of s4 being night blindness. Me being a truck driver and work nights i cant risk that. If i just run the ostabolic and cardarine would i still get similar results or is the s4 necessary for the stack?

Sub with testolone

Sub with testolone

Hey just got in my stack. What would you recommend dosing with my trt?
I got 3 bottles each of cardarine, ostarine, and testolone.

Esarms also sent me a bottle of carazol and m1 mk even though i didnt ask for it lol. Should i take those as well?

Thanks in advance

Hey just got in my stack. What would you recommend dosing with my trt?
I got 3 bottles each of cardarine, ostarine, and testolone.

Esarms also sent me a bottle of carazol and m1 mk even though i didnt ask for it lol. Should i take those as well?

Thanks in advance

20 mg per day of cardarine, 25 mg per day of ostarine and 10-20 of testolone and yes, take the supplements

Top Bottom