napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 677 muscle pain??

Talon

Hey guys obviously the lethargic I’m getting and I’m sure it will subside in another week or so I’m only 2 weeks in at 25 mgs a day ... but the muscle pain is next level ... like imagine the most intense leg day you’ve ever done and how they feel two days later but all my muscles and it doesn’t go away lol ... it honestly feels like I’m dehydrated as fuck and they are cramping but I’m at least 4 litres a day I jumped it up to 6 litres today hoping it will hep ... I have read some people get the muscle pain but it seems like it’s a rare side curious if anyone else has dealt with it and it it subsided like the tiredness thanks

If you are cramping that bad it sounds like your electrolyte balance is way off and you need more potassium and possible even sodium. Water intake needs to be high too. All of these things are amplified even more on mk677

Did we ever get any clarification on this as i am suffering from similar issues

I can hardly walk up and down stairs or even stand up from the sofa without pain and a struggle after 4 days at 12mg a day

Did we ever get any clarification on this as i am suffering from similar issues

I can hardly walk up and down stairs or even stand up from the sofa without pain and a struggle after 4 days at 12mg a day

Yes your electrolyte balance is most likely off. Try supplementing with potassium while drinking plenty of water and possibly watching sodium intake if that doesn’t help.

Clarification? I don't think they could have been any clearer with the answers. Dylan even posted 2 videos to watch.

If you're only 4 days in you're likely suffering from fatigue. This is common in the beginning you also have to make sure that your diet is clean. Avoid simple sugar and junk foods. The fatigue will go away after a while providing you got your MK-677 from a reputable source.

sadly none of the videos work so i am unsure of the content

Maybe clarification wasn't the best word, i was simply asking if supplementing with potassium had elevated the issue as the pain i have in my legs is something else, as i say i am struggling to function due to it

sadly none of the videos work so i am unsure of the content

Maybe clarification wasn't the best word, i was simply asking if supplementing with potassium had elevated the issue as the pain i have in my legs is something else, as i say i am struggling to function due to it

I highly doubt it has anything to do with your 677 unless its abad source

im taking metablack 677

the only other thing i am taking is ostarine but after searching both this thread was the only thing that came close to my experience

im taking metablack 677

the only other thing i am taking is ostarine but after searching both this thread was the only thing that came close to my experience

Well theres your problem. You dont have anything reputable whatsoever. I would highly recommend stopping

Work on form, mobility, and range of motion. The muscles most susceptible to cramping are used constantly

Work on form, mobility, and range of motion. The muscles most susceptible to cramping are used constantly
Work on form, mobility, and range of motion. The muscles most susceptible to cramping are used constantly, and their range of motion is limited. For runners, it is essential to avoid sudden braking, and you need to focus on stride length. For cyclists, it's important to make sure the seat is raised high enough to allow more range of motion. I know athletes who have been helped by sensual massage London. Also, depleted glycogen stores and lack of nutrition can lead to premature muscle fatigue and increase the risk of cramping.

Work on form, mobility, and range of motion. The muscles most susceptible to cramping are used constantly, and their range of motion is limited. For runners, it is essential to avoid sudden braking, and you need to focus on stride length. For cyclists, it's important to make sure the seat is raised high enough to allow more range of motion. I know athletes who have been helped by sensual massage London. Also, depleted glycogen stores and lack of nutrition can lead to premature muscle fatigue and increase the risk of cramping.
well said bro

Top Bottom