napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is TBOL like dbol without the water?

I am a huge responder to dbol. The old pink thai's I can take 10-15mg per day and have back pumps that will crush the life out of you and gain 20-25lbs of water in a month. With that being said, nothing, and I mean nothing (that ive tried so far) makes me feel that strong, so quickly.

Besides the back pumps, and water, dbol also gives me acid reflux from hell.

Does tbol work the same but without the water?

Im getting ready for a blast and have spent the last year or so getting everything back in check. My body fat is in the 13 range and intend to get down to 10, once Im back into a cut.

My workout program mostly revolves around lower reps, heavier weight (mostly on the compound lifts accessories are different) so, I love the strength benefits, I get from an oral, but dont want the bloat.

TBOL is a derivative of DBOL but it has no aromatization and is less anabolic so you need a higher dose. 40-60mg of TBOL i think is a sweet spot. if you want strength and size with no bloat, TBOL is for you. it will make you vascular and pumped as well..

TBOL is a derivative of DBOL but it has no aromatization and is less anabolic so you need a higher dose. 40-60mg of TBOL i think is a sweet spot. if you want strength and size with no bloat, TBOL is for you. it will make you vascular and pumped as well..

Sounds as though something that will go into the stack.

I haven't used dbol, so I can't really compare. But I do know that tbol gives me acid reflux. I'm on it right now for my first cycle and I deal with acid reflux every few days, even with a very clean diet.

My tbol run was not stellar but I definitly was not eating enough either. I was trying for gains without putting on fat and wound up dosing the tbol at 80mg because I wasnt growing like I expected. Bottom line at least with me is if I want good gains I have to eat bulk style there is no other way.
So keep that in mind if your running it at 40 and not getting anywhere. Cause along with test and maybe deca you should grow...but if the calories are to constricted to try and maintain 15% you may come up short. Hopefully not tho and you will do better than me.

My tbol run was not stellar but I definitly was not eating enough either. I was trying for gains without putting on fat and wound up dosing the tbol at 80mg because I wasnt growing like I expected. Bottom line at least with me is if I want good gains I have to eat bulk style there is no other way.
So keep that in mind if your running it at 40 and not getting anywhere. Cause along with test and maybe deca you should grow...but if the calories are to constricted to try and maintain 15% you may come up short. Hopefully not tho and you will do better than me.

I'm adding about 1 - 1.5 lbs per week eating at maintenance or slightly above. So yea gains are slow, but they are dry so far. I'll take slow and dry any day over fast and wet. I only like fast and wet women. Not gains.

10_9_15_ProgressChart.JPG

For me tbol doesn't even come close to the same amount of strength and muscle mass acquisition as dbol. Use tbol to cut and dbol if you want to gain tremendous amounts of muscle mass and strength, this is how I respond to these compounds. If I wanted to cut but also utilize and oral I may use tbol, but probably not at all.

I'm adding about 1 - 1.5 lbs per week eating at maintenance or slightly above. So yea gains are slow, but they are dry so far. I'll take slow and dry any day over fast and wet. I only like fast and wet women. Not gains.

10_9_15_ProgressChart.JPG
For me I would opt for fast and a bit wet, I can always lose the water. But remember even tho your adding extra water you are putting much more muscle on at the exact same time. Yes, it will be harder to keep this muscle acquisition, but with multiple runs and practice it is aquirable none the less. Not everyone and very few are capable of doing this, especially without experience.

For me I would opt for fast and a bit wet, I can always lose the water. But remember even tho your adding extra water you are putting much more muscle on at the exact same time. Yes, it will be harder to keep this muscle acquisition, but with multiple runs and practice it is aquirable none the less. Not everyone and very few are capable of doing this, especially without experience.

Yea, that makes sense. And I'm not experienced (yet), so I think tbol is a good solution for me right now. Also, consider the fact that I was fat 5 years ago. If I even look at a cheeseburger I gain 5lbs of fat. And I'm now fat phobic. So gaining water weight would be very demotivating for me.

Yea, that makes sense. And I'm not experienced (yet), so I think tbol is a good solution for me right now. Also, consider the fact that I was fat 5 years ago. If I even look at a cheeseburger I gain 5lbs of fat. And I'm now fat phobic. So gaining water weight would be very demotivating for me.

Bro, you are so on the money. As for me I am the opposite, my metabolism is very extreme so I have a harder time actually making the gains then losing fat and water. So what works for me and my goals may not apply, but I wanted you to know what both compounds are capable of. Maybe one day you will try dbol for a test run and see how you like it, that's the for sure way to know if this compound has any benefits for you personally. Keep your estrogen at bay and I think you may like a little dbol from time to time

^ I so agree with this right here, lol. I just cannot find a functional use for this compound, at least for any of my goals or needs. Maybe i just dont respond much to anavar. I would opt for a sarms stack over this, and definitely tbol for sure over var all day

Hell yes. No doubt. A sarms stack is miles better than Anavar in every way in my opinion.

You have exactly the right mindset there. Stick with Tbol and you are golden brother

That being "fat" once and getting lean seems to really cure us all from ever doing that again lol

Im the same as angelo, I have a blast furnace metabolism. Gotta eat eat eat.... for the past 2 days Im feeling so stuffed I skipped a meal, then I was hypo and so hungry I hated everyone! Lol its a curse!

the tbol is comparable to eq in that they are in the middle of the "cutters" and "bulkers" You can use them to cut or bulk but they are best for a recomp because they are so versatile, yet very clean... they have the abilities to add far more sustainable size, without water or horrible sides.. they are extremely ideal yet very underrrated, mainly because neither carries a "drastic" ability but more so, a clean and sustainable one... for me, that is the most ideal... something that can get you the best of both and are extremely mild on top of it... your going to get strength with tbol, more so than a cutter, but less than a bulker.... your going to get size, more than a cutter, less than dbol but clean like a cutter, and mass like a bulker but its not as profound because your not carrying around extra water yet its basically the same capability by the time your cycle is over... you will probably have more with dbol but it won't be as clean... NOW, a combo to use to get closer to dbol size without adding toxicity and sides is to add LGD-4033 with tbol... you can run lgd 12 weeks as opposed to 6 with tbol and so after your time on tbol surpasses, you can still add the extra size with lgd and you will have no sides effects, no toxicity and no water... this is a method i would implement if your looking for dbol size without the water and sides...

the tbol is comparable to eq in that they are in the middle of the "cutters" and "bulkers" You can use them to cut or bulk but they are best for a recomp because they are so versatile, yet very clean... they have the abilities to add far more sustainable size, without water or horrible sides.. they are extremely ideal yet very underrrated, mainly because neither carries a "drastic" ability but more so, a clean and sustainable one... for me, that is the most ideal... something that can get you the best of both and are extremely mild on top of it... your going to get strength with tbol, more so than a cutter, but less than a bulker.... your going to get size, more than a cutter, less than dbol but clean like a cutter, and mass like a bulker but its not as profound because your not carrying around extra water yet its basically the same capability by the time your cycle is over... you will probably have more with dbol but it won't be as clean... NOW, a combo to use to get closer to dbol size without adding toxicity and sides is to add LGD-4033 with tbol... you can run lgd 12 weeks as opposed to 6 with tbol and so after your time on tbol surpasses, you can still add the extra size with lgd and you will have no sides effects, no toxicity and no water... this is a method i would implement if your looking for dbol size without the water and sides...

Very good insight bro, great way of going about it

Very good points Dylan, and this is why I like to encourage using LGD as a kickstart quite often. It's extremely powerful and can provide gains on par with a mild toxic oral, all without that toxicity. Being able to run it longer can also provide a slow steady rate of gains over a longer period of time that are much more sustainable. In my opinion, a much better plan in general

Excellent, Im all for slow grow and getting STRONG. My goal for the next year (as mentioned might as well call me going into year 2) is to put on a solid 20-25 lbs. Im not sure if I get entitled to full on newbie gains or not, but I have been at a deficit (more or less) for about a year to get my body fat back to where it belongs, or at least sub 15.

Top Bottom