napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here but been around a long time

Maximus PC

Hello everyone. This is the first forum ive been on since about 06'. I used to be on a lot of the old forums from 03-06 ish but there had been a lot of bs, and crackdowns, so I split. Im not sure what I may or may not be able to offer here but, at 40 years old and lots and lots of mistakes over the years I have finally cracked the code for me, and perhaps I can impart some of what I have learned. Im looking forward to learning some new things myself.

Hello everyone. This is the first forum ive been on since about 06'. I used to be on a lot of the old forums from 03-06 ish but there had been a lot of bs, and crackdowns, so I split. Im not sure what I may or may not be able to offer here but, at 40 years old and lots and lots of mistakes over the years I have finally cracked the code for me, and perhaps I can impart some of what I have learned. Im looking forward to learning some new things myself.

Hey brother, god to have you. We try to keep it safe around this neck of the woods. Im sure you are a wealth of information. We need more of that here. Again, good to have you.

Welcome to AR bro. Look forward to your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR bro. Welcome to have you here! I'm sure you will love it, and if there's anything I can do to help you out please let me know!

Thanks fella's, im glad to be here. Looks as though you guys have put up a lot of info in a fairly short amount of time, I had better get reading.

welcome brother! anything you can share or need help with is welcome here .

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... you will quickly find there is no other forum in existence like this anywhere... im always here to help if you need anything.. dont hesitate to let me know bro!

Welcome to the fam bro

Top Bottom