napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Meanest Things Women Say To Men

the force

The Meanest Things Women Say To Men

1) You’re too big to have such a short stroke
2)If you speak my name again I will ruin your life. Oh, and your balls are the size of grapefruits. Disgusting.
3)We just broke up, why would I marry you?
4)You bring out the worst in me.
5)If that wasn’t the first time you’ve ever had sex, I think you’re gay.
6)Your penis is a small problem. You’re the big one.
7)You ruined my life.
8)Get your f**king hand off my head, or I will never be going south again.

lol im single but burned.. no.. more like scared of a stalker who was always like "WE CAN WORK IT OUT" i mean talk about beating the thing to death,, yikes.. just wasnt a good situation

Haha. I've been burned many-a-times, but I haven't had ANY of these said to me. Thank God :).
My ex said I was "like my father" which is odd cos he passed away before I met her..

ive been told im too intense,, cant imagine why,, im not a spazz at all..

"that was pathetic! Your just like your father!"

in poor taste...i know. J/k

(hahaha....I just saw the post above me, lol)

I have heard "ouch, its too big " on a few occasions,, what an ego boost.. dont seem to hear that enuff.. maybe her vajayjay was just smalll?
I'm getting sick of being my feeling hurt for being so big.. I get it.. I Have a large penis.. Jeez..

I've never had a chick say any of those to me. However when I was younger I supposedly got a chick pregnant, I don't really believe her but whatever, anyway after the fact she was like "I would never want to have your kids, we don't need another one of you running around"... Actually, I'm kinda proud of that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAD? is that YOU?
I've never had a chick say any of those to me. However when I was younger I supposedly got a chick pregnant, I don't really believe her but whatever, anyway after the fact she was like "I would never want to have your kids, we don't need another one of you running around"... Actually, I'm kinda proud of that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom