napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro for gyno and when to stop

KKSquats

Had some gyno flare up on my first cycle very late while running sustanon @500mg a week. I took bad advice and didn’t get an aromatase inhibitor in time to stop gyno. I started taking letrozole as soon as I felt the pea sized lump behind my nip. I have been using it for roughly a week now, and it has gotten smaller.

However, the main question is should I wait to do my pct until the gyno is completely gone? I read that using nolva and letrozole is not good together and I have clomid to use if need be for the beggining of pct. Any suggestions would be great, thank you.

you do not want to use letro in pct and you should not be using it now if you are still on cycle... you need to drop it and switch to aromasin... you especially do not want to use it in pct but letro and nolva are COMMONLY used on an anti gyno protocol but thats for severe cases which you clearly do not have..

I didn’t feel the lump until after my last injection, I felt it one week into my esters clearing and have used the letro for one week now starting at .5mg and am now at 2.5mg/daily. So currently I am sitting at two weeks since my last injection. What would be your recommended protocol/dosage if I don’t have any aromasin at this moment. I have clomid, nolva, letro, and ari on hand at this time.

Start tapering letro down but you absolutely need aromasin in pct... run arimidex .5 mg every day until pct starts then switch to aromasin and drop the letro

I didn’t feel the lump until after my last injection, I felt it one week into my esters clearing and have used the letro for one week now starting at .5mg and am now at 2.5mg/daily. So currently I am sitting at two weeks since my last injection. What would be your recommended protocol/dosage if I don’t have any aromasin at this moment. I have clomid, nolva, letro, and ari on hand at this time.

Why did u delete this and repost it?

Thank you very much Dylan, I knew you’d be able to help! Really appreciate having an unbiased source for information, have a good one brother.

Top Bottom