napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

another order

mastermolnar

I placed yet another order witg phurious and gotta say im thoroughly impressed with this dude. He brews some superior gear and hes very helpful with every aspect along the way.

Thanks for the review bro... phurious is a very very respectable person and provides TOP NOTCH product and service... I am really happy to see you enjoying your experience!

We have nothing but the best sources here at AR, guaranteed!!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I can't wait to get my goodies from phurious. I wish my entire first cycle would have been from him.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

his tren storm is untouchable and his eq is very nice as well... had them both myself!
What dosage did you do with the Tren storm? I've been doing a lot of research on Tren lately. It's been like a little side obsession thing I got going on...

I loved his Tren Storm with an added cc of his TNE/TRNE. It gave me the power to go 5 rounds with Godzilla. I have a bunch of his stuff coming in and I am waaaaaay excited.

I loved his Tren Storm with an added cc of his TNE/TRNE. It gave me the power to go 5 rounds with Godzilla. I have a bunch of his stuff coming in and I am waaaaaay excited.

Couldnt agree more man. Phurious has some great products. All smooth and well presented... two things that alot of labs seem to overlook. Not to mention his gear is still more than effective. I used to think PIP was a necessary evil with good gear until I got phurious

Tren storm is a three ester blend of tren that was developed to maintain steady blood levels and provide optimal utilization through its instant and then gradual release. Hit me up for any more info on any of the phurious products

Tren storm is a three ester blend of tren that was developed to maintain steady blood levels and provide optimal utilization through its instant and then gradual release. Hit me up for any more info on any of the phurious products

That sounds boss. When I'm ready to board the tren train, I'll give this a go!

That sounds boss. When I'm ready to board the tren train, I'll give this a go!

Tren storm isnt the train. Its a 250# 6% BF conductor in a locomotive setting fire to the track on its way out of HELL.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom