napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol size gains

I know this can be contradictory, but if winny gives you joint pain, would a low dose deca work? I know they are at other ends of the spectrum so would that be a plausible cure since deca is a great joint lube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
If you add mk-2866 and some joint supports you should be good.
I don't realy believe in looking to winny as something to gain muscle size. I see it in the same boat as mast. More of a polisher or a finishing touch. I have used it multiple times.

My thing is your basically fighting against it. So winny is a strength gainer. Strength theoretical lead to size. BUT you will potentialy fuck your shit up using that strength if you don't protect the joints.

It's like a super hot prostitute. Damn she fine and looks great. BUT might have an std..... not so much fun.

Enticing yet dangerous lol. I will say every single time I ran winny I hurt myself. Just how it goes sometimes.... be careful.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree with you completely on this. I use Winstrol strictly as a finisher to a cycle or for the final weeks of prep, and I really do like the effects it brings. Even though I do get gains from it, I never use it for that purpose. The cosmetic effects it brings, especially when coupled with Masteron are amazing for me

Saiyan said:
I know this can be contradictory, but if winny gives you joint pain, would a low dose deca work? I know they are at other ends of the spectrum so would that be a plausible cure since deca is a great joint lube?

I think that is a strong possibility, though I would opt for MK-2866 instead to avoid being counterproductive since Deca can bring in some water to ruin the appearance effects of Winstrol

In my experience I've never had any joint pain or discomfort with Winstrol. It also helps just having an adequate test dose, because the main thing that causes the joint pain with Winstrol is low estrogen. If you keep estrogen in range without getting too low it shouldn't be an issue

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

I think that is a strong possibility, though I would opt for MK-2866 instead to avoid being counterproductive since Deca can bring in some water to ruin the appearance effects of Winstrol

In my experience I've never had any joint pain or discomfort with Winstrol. It also helps just having an adequate test dose, because the main thing that causes the joint pain with Winstrol is low estrogen. If you keep estrogen in range without getting too low it shouldn't be an issue

Ok cool. Thanks for addressing it. Let's see if there are any who actually tried it.
Interesting to know if they would just butt heads or if one would outweigh the other.

Re: RE: Re: Winstrol size gains

RickRock said:
TX TERROR said:
If you add mk-2866 and some joint supports you should be good.
I don't realy believe in looking to winny as something to gain muscle size. I see it in the same boat as mast. More of a polisher or a finishing touch. I have used it multiple times.

My thing is your basically fighting against it. So winny is a strength gainer. Strength theoretical lead to size. BUT you will potentialy fuck your shit up using that strength if you don't protect the joints.

It's like a super hot prostitute. Damn she fine and looks great. BUT might have an std..... not so much fun.

Enticing yet dangerous lol. I will say every single time I ran winny I hurt myself. Just how it goes sometimes.... be careful.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree with you completely on this. I use Winstrol strictly as a finisher to a cycle or for the final weeks of prep, and I really do like the effects it brings. Even though I do get gains from it, I never use it for that purpose. The cosmetic effects it brings, especially when coupled with Masteron are amazing for me
I'm not sure what winstrol will do for me, seeing as how I'm not the leanest. I will say though, tomorrow will be a week that I've been on winstrol and I'm hard as a rock and feel like I'm going to fucking rip through my clothes. Also, last night in the gym I had so much aggression it was crazy. I feel the best I have felt all cycle right now. It also helps that I think I'm getting my estrogen in check as well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom