napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prep. Let's gather some suggestions.

And that ladies and gentleman is the shit I wanna avoid. People say a win is a win. No.... it's not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Prep. Let's gather some suggestions.

TX TERROR said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"TX TERROR" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"TX TERROR" said:
Alright guys.

I'm on cruise till January. I was I. Prep for a show this weekend but pulled last minute and will be competing in March in the very first NPC Global Pro Am.

I'm not new to gear at all.. have a decent experience. Just putting the feelers out for suggestions on a good contest prep cycle. Get some opinions. I have the acess and funds for pretty much anything this time.

Last prep was...

Test p
Tren e
halotestin
Proviron
Anavar

Dosing were ridiculous and it would take me forever to list them all out with all the changes and rotations.... but the.

Here is what I'm thinking now...
Test prop
Masteron
Tbol
Tren
Halotestin

I just had an opportunity pip up for injectable MT as well.... hmmmmmm.
Quite a lethal drug. Worse than halo but I take the necessary precautions. Il be cruising for 3 months btw.

What I have on hand now...

Test. All kinds
Mast e
Tren a
Tren e
Proviron
Anavar
Winny
Tbol
Anadrol
EQ
Dbol
Deca

Will be buying GH but I'd like to not include that seeing progress will be almost non existent if I introduce it on january.. that's only a 3 month window from Jan to March.

What show was you doing this weekend? The Ruby Classic? Did you pull out in fear because you knew you stood no chance against the sickening Sith Lord? It piss, okpeaceoutbye.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Not sure who that is you mentioned there lol

Lol, man if you're not familiar with the Sith Lord do yourself a favor and YouTube thejasongenova you can thank me later.

Hhahaaahah. Dude. What on earth lol.

TX TERROR said:
Is he hitting that show?!.

Absolutely, it's Saturday night. I've been following Jason Genova for a couple of years now. He has enough videos on YouTube to keep you entertained for months.

is the winstrol just killing our joints bro? im not even kidding you, i ran it half the dose at an experiment at only 25 mg per day... i still saw big results... however im a big responder to it as it is... if it is giving you that much trouble then i understand, i wasn't aware but damn it would be nice to kick with that and finish with halo... talk about fucking looking like an ice sculpture...

bro, primo is so perfect in this with tren... it looks like a big ass cycle with it in there but its so mild that its perfect.. you talk about continuous lean muscle throughout and that fucker just makes you feel great... how long are you intending to run this cycle? i just ask because obviously some just can't do test p injections too long while some can just fine

This video is an older one but it's a classic. Jason Genova only just breaks the surface. If you really want to see some great stuff look up the channel deldrew. The gym that Jason works out at is worlds gym in Delray Florida. There are a TON of weirdos that work out at that gym and that channel is dedicated to the people who work out there. Andrew follows them around and records them and it's probably the best reality show you'll ever see, lol. They call themselves the Delray Misfits.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QoAYaICZw0

Re: RE: Re: Prep. Let's gather some suggestions.

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:
so your saying bodybuilding is not natural?
Bodybuilding or Natural

(Please choose only one)

Truth....

How about Powerlifting?

Really to be competitive, it's going to require drugs in my opinion. No matter bodybuilding or powerlifting, even the shows listed as natural are very far from it. Guys know how to beat the tests and many are just as juiced as non tested shows.

^ I agree with this, and i would also have to assume this applies to all professional sports as well.. maybe not golf or bowling shit like that. U know what i mean, lol

DylanGemelli said:
is the winstrol just killing our joints bro? im not even kidding you, i ran it half the dose at an experiment at only 25 mg per day... i still saw big results... however im a big responder to it as it is... if it is giving you that much trouble then i understand, i wasn't aware but damn it would be nice to kick with that and finish with halo... talk about fucking looking like an ice sculpture...

bro, primo is so perfect in this with tren... it looks like a big ass cycle with it in there but its so mild that its perfect.. you talk about continuous lean muscle throughout and that fucker just makes you feel great... how long are you intending to run this cycle? i just ask because obviously some just can't do test p injections too long while some can just fine
Ya I just don't feel to great on it. Joints is one thing but I've just never had luck. I'm always willing to keep trying though. Never tried combining it with halo.

Cycle length. Mmmm I'd say 12 weeks. I'm gonna cruise up to that point on 200/200 test and mast.

Prop injections, I can handle that and it will only be 10 weeks to deal with. I may consider primo. Our new addition here I fully trust with his primo :)

ibleedoranbla said:
This video is an older one but it's a classic. Jason Genova only just breaks the surface. If you really want to see some great stuff look up the channel deldrew. The gym that Jason works out at is worlds gym in Delray Florida. There are a TON of weirdos that work out at that gym and that channel is dedicated to the people who work out there. Andrew follows them around and records them and it's probably the best reality show you'll ever see, lol. They call themselves the Delray Misfits.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QoAYaICZw0

Hahahahah

ibleedoranbla said:
Bro, sorry I'm not trying to hijack your thread here but I'm just going to share one more with you, Lmao.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUqV9_FlG3o

No no. High jack away good sir. Lol man those kids are ridiculous but hey at least they try. Gotta respect that.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Prep. Let's gather some suggestions.

TX TERROR said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Bro, sorry I'm not trying to hijack your thread here but I'm just going to share one more with you, Lmao.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUqV9_FlG3o

No no. High jack away good sir. Lol man those kids are ridiculous but hey at least they try. Gotta respect that.

Haha, yea Jason really does try. He has some mental disabilities if you couldn't tell but I genuinely want to see him succeed. At the same time he provides me with a shit ton of entertainment. One of the other Delray Misfits is also competing in that show this weekend. His name is Big Lenny, also known as, fat fucking lenny hahaha. Want to talk about a character, Lenny takes the cake and he's almost 50. Believe it or not, Jason is 30 years old, lol.

Alright guys.

I'm on cruise till January. I was I. Prep for a show this weekend but pulled last minute and will be competing in March in the very first NPC Global Pro Am.

I'm not new to gear at all.. have a decent experience. Just putting the feelers out for suggestions on a good contest prep cycle. Get some opinions. I have the acess and funds for pretty much anything this time.

Last prep was...

Test p
Tren e
halotestin
Proviron
Anavar

Dosing were ridiculous and it would take me forever to list them all out with all the changes and rotations.... but the.

Here is what I'm thinking now...
Test prop
Masteron
Tbol
Tren
Halotestin

I just had an opportunity pip up for injectable MT as well.... hmmmmmm.
Quite a lethal drug. Worse than halo but I take the necessary precautions. Il be cruising for 3 months btw.

What I have on hand now...

Test. All kinds
Mast e
Tren a
Tren e
Proviron
Anavar
Winny
Tbol
Anadrol
EQ
Dbol
Deca

Will be buying GH but I'd like to not include that seeing progress will be almost non existent if I introduce it on january.. that's only a 3 month window from Jan to March.

Im currently bulking for a physique comp in april. Runnibg low dose growth during mt time off. Maybe its something to think about in your case. By the time your prep starts youll be primed and can increase accordingly however you deem necessary. Getting my growth from phurious pharma. Good dude, great prices and quality product

well my post from yesterday got erased on the site update... once again brother, here's a mean ass cycle for you

1-14 test prop 100 mg eod
1-14 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-14 primo 800 mg week
7-14 tren ace 150 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
7-14 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 halo 30 mg day
11-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

back to trt

The meanest fucking shred cycle around brother!!

Top Bottom