napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New introduction

Slant6

Hello all! Glad I found this forum. Made the move from the old site. I had started by ordering the Sarms1 triple stack and was not really pleased with the product I received back in April 2015. I did not know what was going on at the time and thought I was following Dylan's advice. I understand the shady stuff that was going on with Dylan's email and I am truly glad I can try this again with what I feel will be legit products. I have always enjoyed the videos and wanted to say again that I am glad to be part of this forum.
Slant6

Slant6 said:
Hello all! Glad I found this forum. Made the move from the old site. I had started by ordering the Sarms1 triple stack and was not really pleased with the product I received back in April 2015. I did not know what was going on at the time and thought I was following Dylan's advice. I understand the shady stuff that was going on with Dylan's email and I am truly glad I can try this again with what I feel will be legit products. I have always enjoyed the videos and wanted to say again that I am glad to be part of this forum.
Slant6

I'm really glad you made it over here brother. I'm very sorry about your bad experiences in the past, but you are in a good place now. We do our best to look out for and take care of each other here. We are happy to welcome you to the family here at Adrenaline Rush, and if there's anything I can help you with at all, please just let me know!

Slant6 said:
Slant6

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you here! im truly sorry that you were misled from my old email but as you already know, whomever you had contact with was not me... im really happy to see that you made your way over here and you will find that everything here is done far differently than anywhere else you have seen... i am always here if you need me, don't hesitate to let me know if you ever have any questions, etc... Welcome to adrenaline rush!

DylanGemelli said:
Slant6 said:
Slant6

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you here! im truly sorry that you were misled from my old email but as you already know, whomever you had contact with was not me... im really happy to see that you made your way over here and you will find that everything here is done far differently than anywhere else you have seen... i am always here if you need me, don't hesitate to let me know if you ever have any questions, etc... Welcome to adrenaline rush!
Thank you Dylan, I appreciate the kind welcome.

Top Bottom