napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable anavar???

JackSteel

Banned
So this girl I know who I think is a liar told me she was doing injectable anavar every day and that she went to Walgreens and asked for syringes to inject steroids (yes she told them that) and that they gave them to her just like that. Is this bitch a compulsive liar or what? Also she's a stripper and told me she took 80 Vicodin in one day because of her tolerance and ended up in a coma for 8 days. Crazy? Liar? Or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However she was doing something aas wise I think because she was much thicker than last time I saw her. Has a great ass but I just don't believe her. :/

JackSteel said:
So this girl I know who I think is a liar told me she was doing injectable anavar every day and that she went to Walgreens and asked for syringes to inject steroids (yes she told them that) and that they gave them to her just like that. Is this bitch a compulsive liar or what? Also she's a stripper and told me she took 80 Vicodin in one day because of her tolerance and ended up in a coma for 8 days. Crazy? Liar? Or both?

She sounds like a compulsive liar to me. Besides that she is a stripper, so everything about her screams she just wants attention and will do and say whatever to get it

She was probably told it was anavar and it's really test and will be stripping at the gay bar soon! Run bro hit it and run, anyone that is dumb enough to think someone would believe she took 80 pills of any kind and didn't die from it is just crazy, a dude I knew took 60 Tylenol and it killed him.

JackSteel said:

Sounds like BS to me..

Woah, I second that notion need new friends. Strippers statistically suffer the highest from mental disorders, then any other profession

I Would run as far from this chick as i could lol.Crazy dosn't even come close to what i think of her lol.As far as the Needles go, I use to have a Drug store here Kerr Drug that i could go into an get the needles just by asking for them, But I had been doing business there for YEARS, knew everyone there by first name an had been to a couples homes, Walgreen bought them out an a couple friends from Kerr work there now. But I wouldn't dare ask for Needles now lol.

Achilles87 said:
She was probably told it was anavar and it's really test and will be stripping at the gay bar soon! Run bro hit it and run, anyone that is dumb enough to think someone would believe she took 80 pills of any kind and didn't die from it is just crazy, a dude I knew took 60 Tylenol and it killed him.

That's what I thought. Lol I mean she doesn't look masculine though so I dunno about the aas. But she's for sure a big ass liar. I haven't seen her in a while and kinda forgot how full of shit she is.

bwinn said:
I Would run as far from this chick as i could lol.Crazy dosn't even come close to what i think of her lol.As far as the Needles go, I use to have a Drug store here Kerr Drug that i could go into an get the needles just by asking for them, But I had been doing business there for YEARS, knew everyone there by first name an had been to a couples homes, Walgreen bought them out an a couple friends from Kerr work there now. But I wouldn't dare ask for Needles now lol.
Lol yeah but she said she walked up and told him "I need needles and syringes for steroids." And the guy was just like "well here ya go señorita! Enjoy your cycle!" And off she went. Lmao I didn't really need confirmation on her lying but I really wanted to share the story most of all lmao [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I asked her "umm, when you hit the 40 a day mark didn't you think to yourself 'I should switch drugs?'" Because she was talking about having built a tolerance to them. And said she got where she couldn't fell 40 pills a day.... And then took 80 and was hospitalized after like 4 days of rolling around unconscious in her apartment. LOLOLOLLOLOLKL FAO! 40 pills a day she couldn't feel JESUS Christ is that what most pain killer addicts are like??

FYI I wouldn't have asked her to "hangout" if I knew she was goddamn pill addict. Last time I fucked her she was super fit and could do crazy acrobatics and stuff. She's a little softer now but still hot a fuck

Never heard of inj anavar before maybe someone sold her some Winny or something and told her it was anavar lol

Another thing is how the fuck would she afford a 40 Vicodin a day habit? I know she wasn't making that much stripping. Much less 80

She ain't using money bro hahahaha, I know a girl she was amazing looking 4 years ago. She now has zero teeth but dudes still buy her stuff lol, a washed up pill head and guys still going crazy over her lol. I remember when I was 17 I got my wisdom teeth cut out, they gave me some kind of pain pill... I would take one and it knocked me out for hours. Girl must of been popping them things for a long time to be able to take 40 a day.

Said her kidneys failed and went on dialysis. Whatever the case that's a sign of no brains IMO not just addiction

liar is not even the start of it bro... she lives in fantasy land and the problem is that is her reality... she's lied so much she believes her own lies... shes is far beyond lost bro...

Top Bottom