napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What you training today??

biggamike

Good Morning brothers!! I know most of us trained over the weekend...I know I did. What are you guys training today? Are you observing international chest day today? I hit back last night so I'm going to train chest and hit some "light" shoulders which means mostly laterals, front and rear delts and MAYBE a machine press movement. And of course 45mins of cardio afterward. What about you yall? What you hitting?!?!

Yoga for an hour, heavy deadlifts, then 21 sets moderate-low weight back exercises with dips and pullups mixed in. I start transitioning back into a cut today which I'm pretty excited to do.

Yoga for an hour, heavy deadlifts, then 21 sets moderate-low weight back exercises with dips and pullups mixed in. I start transitioning back into a cut today which I'm pretty excited to do.

Nice! I'm curious about Yoga. Do you feel it improves lifts and range of motion when you hit the weights? What are the benefits that you've noticed?

I mostly use it to keep me limber. I noticed a year ago my grip was getting wider and wider when I went to squat and knew I had to address that issue.

I'd definitely say it has helped keep imbalances from appearing, my lifting partner that doesn't do yoga is noticing that lol. I also find it relaxing and can help prep my mind for the day. I think I got pretty lucky with my instructor, she doesn't do any of that "weird" crap you often see.

Flat Bench (I alternate incline/flat bench on chest days), Delts (front, side and rear laterals), Traps (405 pound shrugs and light upright rows) then light isolation movements for my triceps.

Flat Bench (I alternate incline/flat bench on chest days), Delts (front, side and rear laterals), Traps (405 pound shrugs and light upright rows) then light isolation movements for my triceps.

That sounds good too. All that blood flowing through the chest, shoulders and traps. That upper body pump is going to be sick! I might have to throw in some shrugs now.

Today is chest and traps for me... Monday is always a very heavy lifting day.. well, being on anadrol, they ALL are heavy days now...

ive already done 75 minutes of cardio this morning... weights in the evening...

I do upper body lower body split and today was upper body. Hit PRS in cruise! I'll take that :)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Light workout day for me, still pretty tired from Saturdays diving.

So 8 flights of stairs with 180pds of lead on, and 12m on Elliptical at max resistance. Could have done 9 flights, damn I love gw.

Light workout day for me, still pretty tired from Saturdays diving.

So 8 flights of stairs with 180pds of lead on, and 12m on Elliptical at max resistance. Could have done 9 flights, damn I love gw.

I love that GW endurance boost! Man I can't wait till Oct. 31st!!!

I do traps 2-3 times a week as well and isolate the right side a little bit, my left trap is noticeably bigger then my right one and it pisses me off...

Top Bottom