napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

meant no disrespect towards him, however I am not a more is better concept guy. I simply started that 400mg of tren enanthate is not a high dosage, it is a moderate average dosage of tren, also if you could point out where I said 400mg of tren isn't powerful, I'll be damned. Tren at 200mg is powerful, I would never disrespect tren and call it not powerful.

bro, post 61, read it again what you wrote... thats the only reason i responded to you this way... perhaps you overlooked or forgot, which is fine... i just dont want people out there to think that 400 is some of kind of pussy ass dose or something because thats completely untrue... NOW i DO agree its not an extremely high dose by any means but you know damn well its pretty moderate to say the least and it definitely does some amazing things at that dose... is it the highest dose, of course not but once you get too high its nothing but sides and its a bitch... i would rather see someone get the very most out of it and not be all fucked up the entire time etc... im all about being conservative yet aggressive at the same time, which can absolutely be done... all is good bro

meant no disrespect towards him, however I am not a more is better concept guy. I simply started that 400mg of tren enanthate is not a high dosage, it is a moderate average dosage of tren, also if you could point out where I said 400mg of tren isn't powerful, I'll be damned. Tren at 200mg is powerful, I would never disrespect tren and call it not powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzocc View Post
400mg of tren enanthate is really not that powerful, sounds to me you got bunk or changed your source or something, your libido should sky rocket if you got some legit tren, so should your appetite.

bro, post 61, read it again what you wrote... thats the only reason i responded to you this way... perhaps you overlooked or forgot, which is fine... i just dont want people out there to think that 400 is some of kind of pussy ass dose or something because thats completely untrue... NOW i DO agree its not an extremely high dose by any means but you know damn well its pretty moderate to say the least and it definitely does some amazing things at that dose... is it the highest dose, of course not but once you get too high its nothing but sides and its a bitch... i would rather see someone get the very most out of it and not be all fucked up the entire time etc... im all about being conservative yet aggressive at the same time, which can absolutely be done... all is good bro

Exactly, that was my main concern as well I do not want members thinking for one second that tren is weak at all even low dosage. It's just not true

appears I did say that, I apologize I screwed up my wording. It was just all a misunderstanding on my behalf and much respect to you and Angelo and I salute both of you on your knowledge and experience with AAS, much respect to both of you.

appears I did say that, I apologize I screwed up my wording. It was just all a misunderstanding on my behalf and much respect to you and Angelo and I salute both of you on your knowledge and experience with AAS, much respect to both of you.

happens man, I've done similar things before

its all good bro... lets just move forward... i appreciate the acknowledgement a lot... everything is cool my man

No worries bro, much respect for clarifying. I would have done the same thing, because in the end we just want accurate info for the safety of all members.

I'd like to thank every one of you for your input! It truly means a lot to me! I absolutely appreciate every one of my awesome brothers that contributed in this thread. I love my family here. You guys are awesome

So moving forward, here is my plan. I've decided it won't hurt to try and stick out 400mg Tren for at least another week. The reason for this is I really want to see what is doing what. I have a very strong feeling that my estrogen is low. I have a lot of things pointing to that, and as I said....I am extremely sensitive to anything that lowers estrogen and ivenever ran Masteron this high before which does have anti E properties. So, right now I am stopping it all together just for now to see what effect it has in a few days. If things improve like libido, appetite, lethargy, etc...then I'll know that I was low and I will then only use Aromasin sparingly at a low dose to keep myself leveled out if I even need it at all. Like I said, I can run test at 500 and feel best on it with no AI. I'm on 600 right now, BUT am also running all that Masteron

I've ran Tren no problems at this dose before and that's why iveheen shaking my head. I really think the estrogen being low have increased my normal issues I have which are manageable. One problem here like appetite is affecting the other I think like sleep. I know anytime I don't get enough carbs I feel like death and don't sleep well on Tren. Being lethargic, having low libido, and not getting sleep or rest is probably contributing to my mood.

I will update you guys in a few days, but thank you again everyone!

With that being said im gonna go pin some mast and tren. Lol

PHURIOUS

I hope you get this figured out bro... Good luck

Pharma Lady Rep

I had some similar symptoms when running almost the exact same cycle just a few weeks ago. My source is IWGF and the Tren is great, it gave me good effects, the ones I usually look for but also some more prominent negative ones such as loss of appetite. I couldn't eat at all. I'm talking a few shakes and maybe 2 regular meals. My sex drive stayed great with Caber and Proviron ran as ancillaries. Once I dropped the Tren my appetite came back hard.

I ran:
Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Tren Ace 400 mgs EW
Proviron 50 mgs ED
Caber .25 E3D (I respond very well to Caber)

You could try MK or IGF 1 to help with appetite. I didn't use either one but have had friends use them to help when using Tren from the same source as I. The Proviron and Caber REALLY helped my libido. In fact, I've been on overdrive with it. When my libido and appetite are up I feel much better in general. I have had some shit moods on Tren at the same dose from multiple sources but usually it's from stress at work. Maybe you could add GW/S4/Winny and drop the Tren to help with the cut.

Last edited:
definitely not taking in enough carbs will cause the mood swings and a lot of other problems... fuck, there's several scenarios here but the low carb can cause A LOT of issues that most dont realize... i know that you do brother but thats definitely something that is causing this... we have to get your appetite back and tren is known to kill an appetite... thats for sure... i would get bloodwork honestly... lets just dial it in and not guess on everything because you dont want to treat the wrong issue

I had some similar symptoms when running almost the exact same cycle just a few weeks ago. My source is IWGF and the Tren is great, it gave me good effects, the ones I usually look for but also some more prominent negative ones such as loss of appetite. I couldn't eat at all. I'm talking a few shakes and maybe 2 regular meals. My sex drive stayed great with Caber and Proviron ran as ancillaries. Once I dropped the Tren my appetite came back hard.

I ran:
Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Tren Ace 400 mgs EW
Proviron 50 mgs ED
Caber .25 E3D (I respond very well to Caber)

You could try MK or IGF 1 to help with appetite. I didn't use either one but have had friends use them to help when using Tren from the same source as I. The Proviron and Caber REALLY helped my libido. In fact, I've been on overdrive with it. When my libido and appetite are up I feel much better in general. I have had some shit moods on Tren at the same dose from multiple sources but usually it's from stress at work. Maybe you could add GW/S4/Winny and drop the Tren to help with the cut.

I've thought about adding MK-677 back in actually but I never really got the hunger increase from it when I ran it before. Otherwise I'd be all over it

I've thought about adding MK-677 back in actually but I never really got the hunger increase from it when I ran it before. Otherwise I'd be all over it

Ya u dont need to add. Just subtract some ai and all those things will subside.

PHURIOUS

definitely not taking in enough carbs will cause the mood swings and a lot of other problems... fuck, there's several scenarios here but the low carb can cause A LOT of issues that most dont realize... i know that you do brother but thats definitely something that is causing this... we have to get your appetite back and tren is known to kill an appetite... thats for sure... i would get bloodwork honestly... lets just dial it in and not guess on everything because you dont want to treat the wrong issue

I'd be all over bloodwork under normal circumstances, but being on Tren it's going to fuck my numbers big time on estrogen so it makes it almost pointless. The Tren gives false positives for high ass estrogen levels that are nowhere near accurate.....I'm talking like 200-300 range. I've done the test before, and first time I was like WTF? Then I read up on it and found out that Tren will do that shit to bloodwork for estrogen.

I really don't see any issue with the aromasin whatsoever. All of my symptoms are pretty much related to tren issues. If anything I'm wondering if estrogen isn't low. I'm thinking aboyt stopping it for a bit to see if that helps as well. I've also been dry as a damn bone. I have veins across my abs I haven't seen since contest prep

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know it's not common... But mast has crashed my estrogen in the past
And I'll be posting soon about my suspicion that primo also can lower e2
I would do your bloods...even with a possible higher reading due to the Tren...if your e2 is low you'll know for sure to lower your AI and drop the mast
My 2 cents:
Run TrenA 250 mg
Drop the mast
Run EQ 800--1000mg

Top Bottom