napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

I would cut the Tren back to 200.
If it keeps up there is always low dose Deca. I recall Dylan did a video and he loved Deca and test on a recomp, plus Mast, I would think it would be a nice run.
Just not sure if it will shred you up like Tren.

Hope you get this cleared up and have an epic run Rick,
Fell better bro.

400mg of tren enanthate is really not that powerful, sounds to me you got bunk or changed your source or something, your libido should sky rocket if you got some legit tren, so should your appetite.

then again I'm no guru, just my 2 cents bro.

But if you know your source is 100%, this is your body telling you, "get this fucking shit out of my body, look what your doing to me", so if it's legit tren and your reacting like this then drop the tren and get on eq

Last edited:
I experience insomnia and loss of appetite and feel like utter shit when I crash my e2. It can be both, symptoms of low e2 in conjunction with the sides of tren. You didn't mention having achy joints though, but a shot libido is a big sign of low estrogen. Especially having mast and tren in the mix with that amount of test you should've been a horny cocky motherfucker on that stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can even be the high amount of masteron you're taking with the aromasin. A lot possibilities there but I wouldn't doubt the aromasin is playing a part.

I know everything is long ester but have you thought about maybe doing a short ester for tren? It could be a waste of money if your sides remain but at least its out of your system sooner if sides persisted with that. Another option is reducing the tren dosage as some have said or remove it entirely and add another compound....or just stay with test/mast which is a nice duo.

I would cut the Tren back to 200.
If it keeps up there is always low dose Deca. I recall Dylan did a video and he loved Deca and test on a recomp, plus Mast, I would think it would be a nice run.
Just not sure if it will shred you up like Tren.

Hope you get this cleared up and have an epic run Rick,
Fell better bro.
Ya man I've done deca at low dose with test during my cruise. It was great. Cutting the tren to 200 now. Just not sure what I'm doing as far as another compound quite yet

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know everything is long ester but have you thought about maybe doing a short ester for tren? It could be a waste of money if your sides remain but at least its out of your system sooner if sides persisted with that. Another option is reducing the tren dosage as some have said or remove it entirely and add another compound....or just stay with test/mast which is a nice duo.
getting a shorter ester tren is probably the worst thing he could do.. longer esters are way weaker due to smaller absorbtion of the trenbolone, making a shorter ester probably inflame the sides

I assume your products are all biotech? Cause if it was t id say possibly your mast isnt mast?

Also if you are cutting or recomping and you have lowered your carbs then yes your attitude and irritation level is going to change especially on tren.

The aromasin dose seems fine. But maybe just try going every 3 days. And see if your physical issues come back to normal. Maybe you are knocking your estro too low cause as you know mast has some ai properties as well so maybe thats too much masin. Try like i said e3d on that

But my first natural reaction is the mast mast? But i assumed its all biotech stuff i dont see why it wouldnt be mast unless they themselves got dooped on some raws.

PHURIOUS

Ya man I've done deca at low dose with test during my cruise. It was great. Cutting the tren to 200 now. Just not sure what I'm doing as far as another compound quite yet

tren e @ 200mg will do nothing , man just drop it and get on eq.

400mg of tren enanthate is really not that powerful, sounds to me you got bunk or changed your source or something, your libido should sky rocket if you got some legit tren, so should your appetite.

then again I'm no guru, just my 2 cents bro.

But if you know your source is 100%, this is your body telling you, "get this fucking shit out of my body, look what your doing to me", so if it's legit tren and your reacting like this then drop the tren and get on eq
Actually 400mg of tren is extremely powerful considering tren is 5 times more anabolic than test. A little goes a long way.

As for appetite I've always had it lower on tren. Just not to this extent. Appetite loss is one of the most common sides of it

Actually 400mg of tren is extremely powerful considering tren is 5 times more anabolic than test. A little goes a long way.

As for appetite I've always had it lower on tren. Just not to this extent. Appetite loss is one of the most common sides of it

400mg is tren e is nothing lmao. then again, 400mg tren ace, is a whole different story.

I experience insomnia and loss of appetite and feel like utter shit when I crash my e2. It can be both, symptoms of low e2 in conjunction with the sides of tren. You didn't mention having achy joints though, but a shot libido is a big sign of low estrogen. Especially having mast and tren in the mix with that amount of test you should've been a horny cocky motherfucker on that stack.

Dude I really think you are right. I'm guessing my estrogen is low. I've actually never ran masteron this high. 600 is the highest I've went before this. I think the combo is doing it. I'm going to drop the aromasin completely right now. If I'm better by the weekend I'll know that's a big factor

Besides that, I'm really sensitive to AI doses. I can pretty much run test at 500mg or more without an AI at all and be perfectly fine.

Dude I really think you are right. I'm guessing my estrogen is low. I've actually never ran masteron this high. 600 is the highest I've went before this. I think the combo is doing it. I'm going to drop the aromasin completely right now. If I'm better by the weekend I'll know that's a big factor

Glad I could finally help brother.

I've ran tren enough times, both long abd short ester that I pretty much know how I respond to it....or at least I thought until now

ya i think the liquiarom is def strong af and drop the tren to 200

Ive been on mast high. For the last 3-4 weeks 100mg ed. And i take my masin e3d and felt good. So id say before adjusting doses go from e2d to e3d. And see what changes. Then u will know

PHURIOUS

I assume your products are all biotech? Cause if it was t id say possibly your mast isnt mast?

Also if you are cutting or recomping and you have lowered your carbs then yes your attitude and irritation level is going to change especially on tren.

The aromasin dose seems fine. But maybe just try going every 3 days. And see if your physical issues come back to normal. Maybe you are knocking your estro too low cause as you know mast has some ai properties as well so maybe thats too much masin. Try like i said e3d on that

But my first natural reaction is the mast mast? But i assumed its all biotech stuff i dont see why it wouldnt be mast unless they themselves got dooped on some raws.

PHURIOUS
Italked Biotech stuff so I'm pretty sure I know it's masteron. Libido aside, I'm also getting all the effects of masteron. Insane hardening and vascularity is off the chain

400mg is tren e is nothing lmao. then again, 400mg tren ace, is a whole different story.
I've done 400 ace as well as enanthate. I personally think the difference is minimal at best

Top Bottom