napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

Italked Biotech stuff so I'm pretty sure I know it's masteron. Libido aside, I'm also getting all the effects of masteron. Insane hardening and vascularity is off the chain

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya. I assumed it was. Im thining ur estro has been knocked in the dirt by the hogh mast and masin too often. Just back it down one extra day for a week. Then if u feel better then maybe trying backing it to e4d. And see how u feel.

PHURIOUS

The tren dose isnt a problem. Cause i added in some storm with my mast and i still feel awesome no issues. That dows is plenty low.

PHURIOUS

Speculations are just going to cause people to spin. Bloods man. Start there at least.

No source is perfect. Weather it be the gear or the ancillaries, something is potentially off. Yes even Sarmsx.... There have been bloods to prove it but that's a long shot. I wouldn't be suspicious of the Aromasin. As far as what you are running, you are only going off what the label says man. Every source has seen powder issues before. Its just part of the game.

You have also run a lot of gear in your day man. Things just may not agree so well at this time.

People forget tren is some harsh shit. 400mg really aint much in perspective but it is a strong drug with even stronger sides.

A whole ass ton of possibilities my friend... I would start at Labcorp. Hope you get better man and turn this around.

Nobody happens to have a handy dandy labmax test they wanna send over to Rick do they? Im fresh out. At least you could see what it is for sure at that point. Biotech would never ever intentionally do anything, but you just want to be sure your taking whats on that label for your own piece of mind. At least I would.

Alright guys, I know I'm one that you normally see helping everyone out around here with advice, but right now I'm looking for advice and opinions on my own little situation

Right now I'm nearly 3 weeks into my summer blast of the following

600 test C
800 masteron E
400 tren E

I've ran cycles similar to this the last couple summers without issue. For some reason, this time tren is hitting me like a fucking ton of bricks. I have always handled tren really well, but I'm not doing so hot with it now.

My appetite is fucking gone, and I am having to force my food almost every meal. My goal also has been to shred but I'm losing way faster than I should be or am comfortable with. I'm constantly depleted from lack of calories and carbs. I went from 192 to 188 the last 3 weeks. Yes, I'm shredding but I'm not comfortable with this caloric level and I wanted more recomp anyways.

My mood has been shit. Tren never fucked with me at all before but my attitude at work has sucked and even those around me that I love has suffered from me being an ass. I can't have that. I know it's become a problem

My libido is shot. On masteron I should be horny as fuck like I normally am. I'm not. I've had days it's been up a little but then back down the next. It's causing a problem in the sex department I'd like to have fixed asap. I have been doing aromasin 12.5mg EOD and I can't figure out if I'm high or low. Normally I'm not estrogen sensitive at all and wondering if with the combination with masteron it has me tanked on Estrogen. But I also don't want to go the wrong way with it. I know people will say bloodwork, but keep on mind I'm on tren so it will show false positive for high estrogen regardless

I've also not been sleeping good at all. Tossing and turning and always awake. No night sweats but I have been sweating a lot. I've been lethargic and low on energy too, and I know part of that is from lack of sleep as well as lack of intake

So.....I want everyone's opinion on what I should do. I have ideas, but I want to hear other input. My main goal this summer is to get shredded, hard and vascular and add a couple pounds of lean mass in the process.

First and biggest idea I have is to reduce tren to 200 to see if that helps everything and add in deca at about 300 to compensate. I'm thinking at that dose I won't really get the water. However I've never done the two Nandrolone thing and I don't know what to expect.

I also thought about dropping tren completely but what should I put in its place? I'd love to do primo, and I have a little but not near enough for a whole cycle and I just don't think I have the money to buy enough right now with all the summer expenses I have. I also thought about eq as well or a combination of eq and deca but I did that over the winter

Just let me know wgat you guys think. I need some other heads in on this. It's driving me fucking crazy

Bro, no BS I'm bout 8 weeks going on 9 into my tren e, test C cycle and I usually run 400mg week no problem, not this time I had to cut back down to 300mg to feel right. No libido issues or anything like that, but man I just couldn't stick to my normal mgs so I cut it back. I was battling the depression feeling mostly

Oh ya, and let me add I noticed major improvement after lowering dosage within like 5-7 days so youll notice if that helps pretty quickly

Ya. I assumed it was. Im thining ur estro has been knocked in the dirt by the hogh mast and masin too often. Just back it down one extra day for a week. Then if u feel better then maybe trying backing it to e4d. And see how u feel.

PHURIOUS
Thanks man. I've been there before with my estrogen tanked and it doesn't take much to do that on me.

I don't know if being low on estrogen could contribute to all the problems I'm having but it could certainly have a lot to do with libido, energy and appetite, but it could have a factor in things like sleep and mood too I'd imagine

getting a shorter ester tren is probably the worst thing he could do.. longer esters are way weaker due to smaller absorbtion of the trenbolone, making a shorter ester probably inflame the sides

I don't believe this is accurate at all, long esthers are not weaker then short esthers that a bro science myth

Speculations are just going to cause people to spin. Bloods man. Start there at least.

No source is perfect. Weather it be the gear or the ancillaries, something is potentially off. Yes even Sarmsx.... There have been bloods to prove it but that's a long shot. I wouldn't be suspicious of the Aromasin. As far as what you are running, you are only going off what the label says man. Every source has seen powder issues before. Its just part of the game.

You have also run a lot of gear in your day man. Things just may not agree so well at this time.

People forget tren is some harsh shit. 400mg really aint much in perspective but it is a strong drug with even stronger sides.

A whole ass ton of possibilities my friend... I would start at Labcorp. Hope you get better man and turn this around.
Thanks brother. I'm not counting out something like tren being dosed higher than advertised which could be why it feels so potent.

400mg of tren enanthate is really not that powerful, sounds to me you got bunk or changed your source or something, your libido should sky rocket if you got some legit tren, so should your appetite.

then again I'm no guru, just my 2 cents bro.

But if you know your source is 100%, this is your body telling you, "get this fucking shit out of my body, look what your doing to me", so if it's legit tren and your reacting like this then drop the tren and get on eq

Bro, 400mg of tren is very powerful what are you even talking about ?

Nobody happens to have a handy dandy labmax test they wanna send over to Rick do they? Im fresh out. At least you could see what it is for sure at that point. Biotech would never ever intentionally do anything, but you just want to be sure your taking whats on that label for your own piece of mind. At least I would.
Quick question...maybe phurious can answer this if nobody else knows.

My tren E was partially crashed befire I started my run. So I put it in a pan with water on the stove and heated it until it reconstituted, just like anybody would. That wouldn't change anything with potency would it?

Thanks man. I've been there before with my estrogen tanked and it doesn't take much to do that on me.

I don't know if being low on estrogen could contribute to all the problems I'm having but it could certainly have a lot to do with libido, energy and appetite, but it could have a factor in things like sleep and mood too I'd imagine

The sleep and mood is tren. Mix that with dead ass estro level then u get libido issues fatigue and loss of appetite.

PHURIOUS

Oh ya, and let me add I noticed major improvement after lowering dosage within like 5-7 days so youll notice if that helps pretty quickly
Thanks a lot for that bro. That really helps a lot to hear from somebody else that lowered it a bit to help

My tren E was partially crashed befire I started my run. So I put it in a pan with water on the stove and heated it until it reconstituted, just like anybody would. That wouldn't change anything with potency would it?

No, I wouldnt think so. As long as you brought it out from being crashed it should still be dosed the same.

Thanks a lot for that bro. That really helps a lot to hear from somebody else that lowered it a bit to help

As we age bro, I'm starting to notice that my body does not like the dosages it once did. But don't let that get to you, just use what feels right and if that requires cutting back then do so. Who's to say your next tren cycle your body doesn't accept 400mg again or maybe it never liked 400mg again that's still OK. Just gotta go with wit, I noticed dbol for sure my body either likes only 20mg or less or nones which is why I don't run orals much anymore

Negative. Tren is a tough solution u can heat it in a pan w water till high heaven and u wont hurt it

PHURIOUS

The sleep and mood is tren. Mix that with dead ass estro level then u get libido issues fatigue and loss of appetite.

PHURIOUS

I agree here. Aromasin hammering away at really just the conversion from the test plus the mast you are running, I would say thats what sent your estro to the shitter. I have to revise all my AI dosing and stuff when I use things like mast or proviron. If I don't my estrogen feels like its way low. We all know DHT's like mast and proviron should not be used as an AI, but they can certainly impact that estrogen levels.

That's easy, if you want to check if its your AI just keep taking your same dose tren and drop the AI for 3-5 days and see how you feel

Top Bottom