napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

Aromasin is actually not needed as much as people think. It's rough in our body. Try doing a little less even 6.25mg e3d I bet you'll be just fine.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Aromasin is actually not needed as much as people think. It's rough in our body. Try doing a little less even 6.25mg e3d I bet you'll be just fine.

Or how about not at all.....my estrogen is still low and I've been off of it for several days

It will start to creep up. Maybe 7.5mg every 5 days?

PHURIOUS

I will possibly add it back in at some point, but I won't be doing anything until libido gets back to normal. I'm seeing very very small improvements, but nowhere close to where it should be right now. Once that's normal I will probably control it in that zone with about 7.5mg or so every 3-4 days or around twice per week

I would do 6.25 E4D. Just to keep it steady.

I'm sure I will do something like that once I get back closer to a good level to control it, but for now I don't want to do anything extra to lower it while I'm trying to get it to come back up some

I will possibly add it back in at some point, but I won't be doing anything until libido gets back to normal. I'm seeing very very small improvements, but nowhere close to where it should be right now. Once that's normal I will probably control it in that zone with about 7.5mg or so every 3-4 days or around twice per week

It definatly is curious that your libido hasnt come back also

PHURIOUS

Libido takes a week or so AFTER levels get balanced out and his estro isn't too low. I do know that aromasin fucks with libido because it all correlates.

Alright guys, I know I'm one that you normally see helping everyone out around here with advice, but right now I'm looking for advice and opinions on my own little situation

Right now I'm nearly 3 weeks into my summer blast of the following

600 test C
800 masteron E
400 tren E

I've ran cycles similar to this the last couple summers without issue. For some reason, this time tren is hitting me like a fucking ton of bricks. I have always handled tren really well, but I'm not doing so hot with it now.

My appetite is fucking gone, and I am having to force my food almost every meal. My goal also has been to shred but I'm losing way faster than I should be or am comfortable with. I'm constantly depleted from lack of calories and carbs. I went from 192 to 188 the last 3 weeks. Yes, I'm shredding but I'm not comfortable with this caloric level and I wanted more recomp anyways.

My mood has been shit. Tren never fucked with me at all before but my attitude at work has sucked and even those around me that I love has suffered from me being an ass. I can't have that. I know it's become a problem

My libido is shot. On masteron I should be horny as fuck like I normally am. I'm not. I've had days it's been up a little but then back down the next. It's causing a problem in the sex department I'd like to have fixed asap. I have been doing aromasin 12.5mg EOD and I can't figure out if I'm high or low. Normally I'm not estrogen sensitive at all and wondering if with the combination with masteron it has me tanked on Estrogen. But I also don't want to go the wrong way with it. I know people will say bloodwork, but keep on mind I'm on tren so it will show false positive for high estrogen regardless

I've also not been sleeping good at all. Tossing and turning and always awake. No night sweats but I have been sweating a lot. I've been lethargic and low on energy too, and I know part of that is from lack of sleep as well as lack of intake

So.....I want everyone's opinion on what I should do. I have ideas, but I want to hear other input. My main goal this summer is to get shredded, hard and vascular and add a couple pounds of lean mass in the process.

First and biggest idea I have is to reduce tren to 200 to see if that helps everything and add in deca at about 300 to compensate. I'm thinking at that dose I won't really get the water. However I've never done the two Nandrolone thing and I don't know what to expect.

I also thought about dropping tren completely but what should I put in its place? I'd love to do primo, and I have a little but not near enough for a whole cycle and I just don't think I have the money to buy enough right now with all the summer expenses I have. I also thought about eq as well or a combination of eq and deca but I did that over the winter

Just let me know wgat you guys think. I need some other heads in on this. It's driving me fucking crazy

Exact same ptoblems as you week 9 of a super similar run.

Libido takes a week or so AFTER levels get balanced out and his estro isn't too low. I do know that aromasin fucks with libido because it all correlates.

Ya man, I know it's not going to happen right away. This week I'm running a little more test and a little less Masteron and hopefully will see more improvement soon Once things get evened out a bit

Top Bottom