napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

Bro, 400mg of tren is very powerful what are you even talking about ?
no it is not lmao... that is the average tren dosing.And longer esters weaker than shorter esters arnt bro science LOL. Do you even know anything about anabolics dude ?

no it is not lmao... that is the average tren dosing.And longer esters weaker than shorter esters arnt bro science LOL. Do you even know anything about anabolics dude ?

Ok, since its not bro science please post proof of study. I've been doing this going on 16 years so let's not even go there with do I know what I'm talking about.

Do u even know who u r talking to. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Ok, since its not bro science please post proof of study. I've been doing this going on 16 years so let's not even go there with do I know what I'm talking about.

Here is a study on short esters v. long esters. The study clearly shows that short esters yield a higher peak plasma concentration than long esters, which administers higher levels of the drug.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/short-esters-v-long-esters-6703.html

Hopefully this will educate you .

Plus that article is from evo. Lol so u can burn that page. Lmao

PHURIOUS

highly aware, just trying to rid his ignorance in regards to this specific topic of esters.

Sorry but i woukd have dissagree w you there.

Yes short esters contain more hormone per ml then long. However any veteran user knows this and adjusts the doses accordingly.

PHURIOUS

Yes short esters contain more hormone per ml then long. However any veteran user knows this and adjusts the doses accordingly.

PHURIOUS

Hes not gonna understand anything of this nature until he has a few more cycles under his belt, still to green for me to help him understand

PHURIOUS
alright not trying to argue with you guys but that was my whole point all along, short ester have more of the hormone and longer esters have less.

alright not trying to argue with you guys but that was my whole point all along, short ester have more of the hormone and longer esters have less.

That is true. So that being said 400mg of tren enanthate is not a high dose

PHURIOUS

Hmm. I guess i misunderstood as i thought u said it was.

PHURIOUS

i have no clue what your talking about but to say 400 is not powerful means YOU have no clue what your talking about.... its pretty disrespectful to speak to vet like angelo like that as well... HIGHLY disrespectful to say the least... you are clearly one of those "more is better" concept guys which i cant stand... thats a crock of shit... to say the least... 400 is not astronomical but its a strong dose... for fucks sake, ive ran it at 250 and gotten bad ass results... more results in the 400 range, absolutely agree, but when you start to exceed that, its more sides than anything...

i have no clue what your talking about but to say 400 is not powerful means YOU have no clue what your talking about.... its pretty disrespectful to speak to vet like angelo like that as well... HIGHLY disrespectful to say the least... you are clearly one of those "more is better" concept guys which i cant stand... thats a crock of shit... to say the least... 400 is not astronomical but its a strong dose... for fucks sake, ive ran it at 250 and gotten bad ass results... more results in the 400 range, absolutely agree, but when you start to exceed that, its more sides than anything...

Ya i would agree. 400 is what i would call medium dose. Where 600 i would consider what the hell. Lol. But medium dose for tren e.

PHURIOUS

meant no disrespect towards him, however I am not a more is better concept guy. I simply started that 400mg of tren enanthate is not a high dosage, it is a moderate average dosage of tren, also if you could point out where I said 400mg of tren isn't powerful, I'll be damned. Tren at 200mg is powerful, I would never disrespect tren and call it not powerful.

Top Bottom