napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Pinning Details

I just started my first cycle last week and I'm hoping by posting this I may help some people who are nervous about pinning and can learn some lessons from myself. I've pinned 4x so far....here's how it went with some perspective.

Day 1: Woke up for the gym at 4AM...I knew it was time to pin. My wife is a nurse so she helped me draw my dosage the night before. One thing I learned from her is that you should use alcohol swabs on your aas bottle before drawing....this is prolly obvious to those who've done this for awhile but not to me. It was nerve wracking to say the least....it took me about 30 minutes to finally pin myself. I ended up hitting left delt....I stuck it and thought....that's it!? It really wasn't a big deal...didn't hurt. I began to inject and it all went in....pulled out needle...blood sprayed...hit a vein. My dumbass was so nervous I forgot to aspirate. Lesson learned but nerves were alleviated.

Day 2: Same as day 1...woke up for gym...hit right glute. Some of the nerves were gone but you get nervous about hitting sciatic nerve...made sure I stayed in upper outer quadrant of glute...easy peezy. No issues...went in smooth. Pulled out needle too fast....blood. Oops, lesson learned.

Day 3: Done on a day off so I did right delt. Drew myself this time and stuck in easily. Focused on slowing down pulling out needle after all was injected...no problems.

Day 4: Done on a day off so I did left glute. Drew myself and stuck. Glutes much easier than delts IMO....was still a little nervous about sciatic but stayed in upper/outer quadrant...pulled out needle nice and slow. No problems again.

This site was really helpful as I was getting ready to start: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

It doesn't take very long to get comfortable sticking yourself. You do need to be careful where you stick....I learned that lesson on my first day.

That's it....hope this may help someone who is getting ready to start and you can learn from my mistakes.

I just started my first cycle last week and I'm hoping by posting this I may help some people who are nervous about pinning and can learn some lessons from myself. I've pinned 4x so far....here's how it went with some perspective.

Day 1: Woke up for the gym at 4AM...I knew it was time to pin. My wife is a nurse so she helped me draw my dosage the night before. One thing I learned from her is that you should use alcohol swabs on your aas bottle before drawing....this is prolly obvious to those who've done this for awhile but not to me. It was nerve wracking to say the least....it took me about 30 minutes to finally pin myself. I ended up hitting left delt....I stuck it and thought....that's it!? It really wasn't a big deal...didn't hurt. I began to inject and it all went in....pulled out needle...blood sprayed...hit a vein. My dumbass was so nervous I forgot to aspirate. Lesson learned but nerves were alleviated.

Day 2: Same as day 1...woke up for gym...hit right glute. Some of the nerves were gone but you get nervous about hitting sciatic nerve...made sure I stayed in upper outer quadrant of glute...easy peezy. No issues...went in smooth. Pulled out needle too fast....blood. Oops, lesson learned.

Day 3: Done on a day off so I did right delt. Drew myself this time and stuck in easily. Focused on slowing down pulling out needle after all was injected...no problems.

Day 4: Done on a day off so I did left glute. Drew myself and stuck. Glutes much easier than delts IMO....was still a little nervous about sciatic but stayed in upper/outer quadrant...pulled out needle nice and slow. No problems again.

This site was really helpful as I was getting ready to start: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

It doesn't take very long to get comfortable sticking yourself. You do need to be careful where you stick....I learned that lesson on my first day.

That's it....hope this may help someone who is getting ready to start and you can learn from my mistakes.

thanks for posting this with your experiences and also helping others with the site given... its very beneficial to keep notes as you have to remember and show others as well... well done brother...

I may be wrong but maybe you shouldn't draw a day or night before pinning. I would think it's more sanitary to draw before pinning

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Plenty of YouTube videos... find the one with a M.D. in Mobile, AL (or close to that location).. he shows you how to inject in outer thigh. It's much easier for me than glutes.

Capitalist

Plenty of YouTube videos... find the one with a M.D. in Mobile, AL (or close to that location).. he shows you how to inject in outer thigh. It's much easier for me than glutes.

Capitalist
Ventrogluteal? Some guy on another forum posted awesome video of finding it

I use pinky to thumb measurement technique. Pinky at top of crack n thumb lands on v.glute injection site

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but maybe you shouldn't draw a day or night before pinning. I would think it's more sanitary to draw before pinning

I preload syringes for up to ten days when doing ED shots. Even big pins get a barrel or two preloaded. I've never had a problem.

I preload syringes for up to ten days when doing ED shots. Even big pins get a barrel or two preloaded. I've never had a problem.
Ahh I see. I'm still a rookie but I get anxious to pin so I just wait to the day to load

I can assure you that preloading for less than 12 hours is an issue. If it was, there's no way in hell my RN wife would allow me to do it :)

your wording is off.. not sure what you're trying to say

Yeah that did come out crappy lol. Trying to say that if drawing and leaving compounds in syringe for 12 hours or less was an issue...there's no way my RN wife would allow me to do it!

Top Bottom