napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Multiple Compounds, Same Syringe

BarberSal

Bros,

I know it’s pretty common practice to draw multiple compounds in one syringe to avoid having to pin more than necessary. I came across some info. one time on the max recommended mL/cc’s to inject at a time, specifically related to each pinning area (quad/delt/glute) but I’m having trouble finding it again. Can you gentlemen help with this? I thought it mentioned something to the effect of a max of 2mL/cc into the quad, for example and that could definitely be incorrect so that’s why I’m asking here. Thanks in advance for all help and recommendations!

S/N: who’s ready for football season?! Big Bears fan here! 🐻⬇️!!!

everyone is different on what they can and cannot tolerate.. you cant just go by a table and assume that will be okay for yourself... i would not go over 3 ccs anywhere myself... trying to do too much is never going to result in anything good...
Absolutely, I know most of this stuff is subjective and relative to each individual. I did 2.25mL in my quad today. So far so good. No lumps or PIP. I’ll make sure to watch this closely and adjust as needed. Thanks again for the info! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Absolutely, I know most of this stuff is subjective and relative to each individual. I did 2.25mL in my quad today. So far so good. No lumps or PIP. I’ll make sure to watch this closely and adjust as needed. Thanks again for the info! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
anytime bro

I never go over 2 ccs in any injection. I used to do 3 and it just never felt great and always felt like it was a bit too much for me but I am also trying to not run too big of cycles anymore either

I pinned 2.25ml in my quad on Monday. PIP got a little bothersome, but not too bad. Just a little sore. No lumps, swelling or redness. Wish I wasn’t so nervous about pinning in my glute. I’ve watched a lot of videos on how to do it, I just have short(ish) arms and get nervous about hitting the wrong spot. Lol.

Top Bottom